- (20)Complete SystemsChevy Caprice
- (1,389)HeadersChevy Caprice
- (201)Catalytic ConvertersChevy Caprice
- (442)MufflersChevy Caprice
- (2)Exhaust StacksChevy Caprice
- (146)Exhaust TipsChevy Caprice
- (428)Exhaust PipesChevy Caprice
- (866)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy Caprice
- (116)Emission ControlChevy Caprice
- (53)Performance ChipsChevy Caprice
Have you thought of revamping your Chevy Caprice for an extra dose of driving fun, thrill and power? An inexpensive way to increase all three aspects is with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. A custom exhaust system delivers more efficiency than a stock exhaust, giving you more power and torque for those extra demanding road tasks. You see, even the best car manufacturer looks for ways of cutting back on the cost of production, and one of the areas that suffer most when this happens is the exhaust system. Stock exhaust systems are made from low to standard quality materials, meaning they wear out within a few years of use. Custom exhaust systems on the other hand, are built to boost performance, and are therefore designed for long term use. Best value Caprice custom exhausts available at CARiD come in different sizes and fittings for all Caprice models. The Borla Caprice Sedan Cat Back System will give you enhanced overall performance, as well as 7-10% more power and torque.
Individual custom exhaust components can improve specific aspects of the exhaust system performance when you do not want to replace the entire exhaust system. The Flowmaster Chevy Caprice exhaust pipes and Flowmaster Catalytic Converter maximize exhaust flow. Others are Onki Chevy Caprice header and tip, Gibson exhaust pipes and tips, and Flowmaster Chevy Caprice Muffler. An additional benefit you get from a Caprice custom exhaust is an improved engine note. The sound of your car will vary from one custom exhaust to the other, but all give a much better hum than the stock exhaust. If sound is a deal-breaker for you, the Flowmaster Muffler for the Caprice, which gives that loud, aggressive sound unique to muscle cars, will fascinate you. If on the other hand you prefer a quieter car, the Borla cat back system will yield the best sound for you.
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$315.99 - $3,340.99
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Polished Cat-Back Exhaust SystemUltra Flo Polished Cat-Back Exhaust System by DynoMax. This system includes pipes, clamps, polished stainless tailpipes, and Ultra Flo Stainless Steel Polished mufflers that feature unrestricted, straight-through design for a...$186.95 - $748.40
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler.$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...$146.95 - $1,099.95
- Flowtech® Mid-Length HeaderMid-Length Header by Flowtech. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will last a...$146.95 - $316.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Long Tube Performance HeaderSuper Competition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...$460.95 - $1,035.95
- Hooker® Competition Long Tube Performance HeaderCompetition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...$188.95 - $669.95
- Hooker® Competition Shorty Performance HeaderCompetition Shorty Performance Header by Hooker. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will last...$179.95 - $592.95
- Dynatech® Long Tube Pavement Late Model HeadersLong Tube Pavement Late Model Headers by Dynatech. These Long Tube Pavement Late Model Headers are designed for use with Standard Chevy engines. The Long Tube design promotes excellent torque throughout the RPM range. Slip-on style...$389.99 - $399.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® Resonator Assembly$35.90 - $51.46