Chevy Camaro Trailer Hitches
The Chevy Camaro has a sharp sporty look. For a long time, it has been the favorite car for the young and the young at heart. Its sharp styling design, great handing and strong performance on the road have been its greatest attraction. Its performance on the freeway is unrivalled by many vehicles in its category. However, its main drawback is lack of some decent cargo space at the back. This anomaly however, is easily surmounted by installing a trailer hitch from CARiD at the back of the vehicle. It allows you to go for your long distance tours with your entire luggage intact. There are different types of Chevy Camaro trailer hitches available at the shop. Prior to installing one, you need to ascertain the towing capacity of your vehicle. It is always advisable to tow the recommended capacity according to your vehicle’s manual. However, you have the option of upgrading your factory installed mount to a higher weight category should you require a bigger capacity.
Chevy Camaro trailer hitches are completely welded to guarantee safety and durability. They are made from top grade materials and designed by highly skilled engineers to ensure reliability and sturdiness. They are also resistant to rusting and corrosion due to their black powdered coating. CARiD stocks Chevy Camaro trailer hitches from the most reputable brand names including Curt, Reese, Hidden Hitch and Draw-Tite. Their products come with a limited lifetime warranty across the nation. You can rest assured that you are getting the best product on the market. CARiD also stocks accessories to aid in the installation process. Items such as electrical connectors, hitch covers and trailer mounts are readily available. Furthermore, they are very easy to install. The dealers provide installation manuals to help you install the product at home or at the nearest repair shop.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Chevrolet Bowtie Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Oval LED Hitch Cover with Brake Light Chevy LogoStarting at: $37.33$37.33
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Gold BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $163.80$163.80
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $172.13$172.13
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $172.13$172.13
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Style Blue Hitch Cover with Gold BowtieStarting at: $74.98$74.98
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $37.43$37.43
Posted by Thomas G T.
"Installed was easy, about 30 min. Well-made."