- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.77 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-A$98.05 - $210.54
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $158.38
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$86.91 - $255.35
About Chevy Camaro Tires
The Chevy Camaro is simply a legend. For the first time, it was produced in 1967 and had a great success, and in 2009, the production of this model was resumed. This fabulous vehicle with five generations has seen many changes for the last thirty five years. But the one thing hasn't changed: the Camaro is one of the most powerful automobiles in the Muscle Car world. If you like fast and extreme ride, your vehicle needs ultra-strong wheels and, surely, first-class tires.
You can rely on CARiD.com, since our online store sells only top-quality products. On our website, the Camaro owners can find suitable tires for their vehicle. CARiD.com provides various tire sizes, types, and subtypes for your Chevy Camaro. The brands include such leading tire companies like Bridgestone, Pirelli, Michelin, as well as Hankook, Falken, and Nexen. And, you'll be surprised by our reasonable prices. Do you still want to search for something else and browse suspicious websites? Believe us, you have found the right place. We will take care of your favorite four-wheeled friend. Get ready for an awesome shopping!
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.