When shopping for parts and accessories on the aftermarket, one of the top priorities people set is buying a product that will last. As a rule, parts for cars are quite expensive, and some have prices that extend into the thousands, so naturally, if you spend that much money, you don’t want to worry about it for many years. Unfortunately, finding products of this quality can be hard in the current market, as fierce competition has caused a transition from quality to quantity for many sellers. A great number of cheap products or knockoffs are being sold on the aftermarket, and it has left consumers scrambling to find a supplier who maintains high standards. Thankfully, if you’re on this site, you’ve found one such provider, and we at CARiD pride ourselves at becoming a popular trusted source among consumers. Our products are built to last, and the Chevy Camaro fog lights are a perfect example of this.
Fog lights are an invaluable addition to any car, and make driving through fog an easy and worry-free experience. Custom-made lights have many advantages, such as increased brightness, range, unique design, and period of use. As all our clients have different needs and priorities, we provide a range of different models, including LED lights, halo lights, projector lights, and even OEM replacements for any broken models.
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® OEM Fog LightsOEM Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Oracle Lighting® Color Halo Fog LightsColor Halo Fog Lights by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally installed in...$191.25 - $271.15
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spec-D.$34.18 - $158.64
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair.$19.39 - $115.59
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC.$8.60 - $213.16
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by K-Metal. OEM Quality.$17.25 - $713.13
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Back Up Light BulbGM Original Equipment Back Up Light Bulb by AC Delco. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...$1.56 - $23.28
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $61.57
- PIAA® Night-Tech Halogen Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$49.36 - $59.99
- Putco® Courtesy Light Replacement Bulbs$13.99 - $14.99