- (47)Lowering KitsChevy Blazer
- (127)Lift KitsChevy Blazer
- Handling KitsChevy Blazer
- (6)Leveling KitsChevy Blazer
- (69)Air SuspensionChevy Blazer
- (560)Shocks & StrutsChevy Blazer
- (57)Coil SpringsChevy Blazer
- (176)Sway BarsChevy Blazer
- (181)Control ArmsChevy Blazer
- Conversion KitsChevy Blazer
- Torsion BarsChevy Blazer
- (2)Subframe BracesChevy Blazer
- (3)Alignment KitsChevy Blazer
- (254)Leaf SpringsChevy Blazer
- (1)Traction BarsChevy Blazer
- (254)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsChevy Blazer
- Helper SpringsChevy Blazer
- Steering DampersChevy Blazer
- (1)Torque ArmsChevy Blazer
- (1)Ball JointsChevy Blazer
- Bump StopsChevy Blazer
- (7)Suspension LubricantsChevy Blazer
- (2)Wheel SpacersChevy Blazer
If you want to breathe new life in to your fantastic Chevy Blazer by upgrading its suspension, then CARiD have made it our job to help you do it easily and without spending a fortune, with our superb range of suspension kits and shock absorbers for this great Chevy model. Even the best designed cars can see some really impressive improvements in performance with upgraded suspension, and upgrades can also help you give the car the ride you want, letting you personalize your driving experience. Our Chevy Blazer suspension systems, like all of our terrific Chevy products and accessories, have been manufactured by the leading names in the industry and chosen after full testing and review by our own auto accessories gurus.
Browse our unbeatable selection of suspension products for your Chevy, and you'll see our terrific line of shock absorbers and suspension kits that you can use to give your Blazer the feel you want. If you are looking for lowering kits by top names like Hellwig, Daystar, Rancho and Eibach, we have those right here, among all of our other fantastic Blazer suspension upgrades, so check out the selection for your year of Blazer and see what CARiD can do for you and your Chevy!
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...$143.00 - $1,403.39
- MaxTrac Suspension® Lowering KitLowering Kit with by MaxTrac Suspension®. Lowering your truck or SUV has never been easier than with this MaxTrac lowering kit. Get improved handling and a sporty stance that will make all the heads turn your way. MaxTrac...For lowering your vehicle without sacrificing comfortImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$187.96 - $862.70
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Lift KitSoftride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$227.12 - $2,670.86
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$252.33 - $2,873.73
- Skyjacker® Softride Leaf SpringSoftride™ Leaf Spring by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$85.13 - $2,170.82
- Pro Comp® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Pro Comp®. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced, technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$76.99 - $4,779.99
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$86.36 - $2,193.06
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitMaster™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of Superlift...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$266.45 - $2,254.95
- Belltech® Leveling KitSpring Distance by Belltech®. This height-boosting urethane spacer designed to lift your vehicle. Use it underneath drop springs or OEM factory springs when height adjustment is needed. Spacers are engineered and contoured to fully...Spacer pieces mount underneath coil springs, and are removable to restore natural ride heightSpacers are engineered and contoured to fully dissipate spring load evenly over their entire surface area$32.20 - $37.10
- Pro Comp® Body Lift Block KitBody Lift Block Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp's Lift Block Kits feature tapered lift blocks to improve and retain vehicles driveshaft angles. The block kit is what you need to achieve rear lift on your leaf spring equipped vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$50.99 - $190.99
- Superlift® Block and U-Bolt KitBlock and U-Bolt Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of Superlift...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$54.27 - $107.57
- MaxTrac Suspension® Coil SpacersCoil Spacers by MaxTrac Suspension®. These MaxTrac Suspension coil spacers are the simplest and most effective way of leveling the front of your coil spring suspension vehicle. Their construction allows long life, with no sagging,...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$50.36 - $199.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Lift KitLift Kit by MaxTrac Suspension®. You can lift your truck with a set of larger diameter off-road tires to help with traction and raise the low points of your vehicle, but in this case you'll need some additional clearance which you...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$120.51 - $1,608.03
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Leveling KitComfortRide™ Leveling Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$39.95 - $289.75
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ Adjustable Air Spring KitSlamAIR™ Adjustable Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4 inches. Together, they add up to 2,000 pounds of...Set of two adjustable secondary air support springsRestores up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches$140.00 - $1,450.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Premium Brake Master Cylinder$44.62 - $67.14
Chevy Blazer Performance Suspension Reviews
1999 Chevy Blazer