Chevy Blazer Performance Suspension
If you want to breathe new life in to your fantastic Chevy Blazer by upgrading its suspension, then CARiD have made it our job to help you do it easily and without spending a fortune, with our superb range of suspension kits and shock absorbers for this great Chevy model. Even the best designed cars can see some really impressive improvements in performance with upgraded suspension, and upgrades can also help you give the car the ride you want, letting you personalize your driving experience. Our Chevy Blazer suspension systems, like all of our terrific Chevy products and accessories, have been manufactured by the leading names in the industry and chosen after full testing and review by our own auto accessories gurus.
Browse our unbeatable selection of suspension products for your Chevy, and you'll see our terrific line of shock absorbers and suspension kits that you can use to give your Blazer the feel you want. If you are looking for lowering kits by top names like Hellwig, Daystar, Rancho and Eibach, we have those right here, among all of our other fantastic Blazer suspension upgrades, so check out the selection for your year of Blazer and see what CARiD can do for you and your Chevy!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 3 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Air Lift® - Load Support Air SpringsStarting at: $98.95$98.95
- Energy Suspension® - Rear Leaf Spring BushingsStarting at: $40.72$40.72
- Skyjacker® - Front or Rear Bump StopsStarting at: $74.55$74.55
- Belltech® - Lowering KitStarting at: $41.20$41.20
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksStarting at: $52.77$52.77
- First Equipment Quality® - Pitman ArmStarting at: $60.68$60.68
- Monroe® - Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shocks Starting at: $78.40$78.40
- Rancho® - Steering DamperStarting at: $54.99$54.99
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series ShocksStarting at: $76.92$76.92
- Superlift® - Steering ArmStarting at: $54.54$54.54
Posted by Victor S.
"Product was great and price was very fair, but shipping through UPS was ridiculous. It cost more for shipping with there brokerage than if did for the complete sale of product... USPS is way cheaper."