Chevy Blazer Performance Suspension
If you want to breathe new life in to your fantastic Chevy Blazer by upgrading its suspension, then CARiD have made it our job to help you do it easily and without spending a fortune, with our superb range of suspension kits and shock absorbers for this great Chevy model. Even the best designed cars can see some really impressive improvements in performance with upgraded suspension, and upgrades can also help you give the car the ride you want, letting you personalize your driving experience. Our Chevy Blazer suspension systems, like all of our terrific Chevy products and accessories, have been manufactured by the leading names in the industry and chosen after full testing and review by our own auto accessories gurus.
Browse our unbeatable selection of suspension products for your Chevy, and you'll see our terrific line of shock absorbers and suspension kits that you can use to give your Blazer the feel you want. If you are looking for lowering kits by top names like Hellwig, Daystar, Rancho and Eibach, we have those right here, among all of our other fantastic Blazer suspension upgrades, so check out the selection for your year of Blazer and see what CARiD can do for you and your Chevy!
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...
$33.55from $26.84 - $2,783.69# 4255
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...
$32.83from $26.26 - $499.95# 938
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsLoad Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...
$128.56from $102.85 - $499.00# 1609
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...
$42.75from $34.20 - $1,403.39# 3099
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shocks4600 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the...
$56.29from $45.03 - $429.96# 4269
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Lift KitSoftride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...
$52.83from $42.26 - $2,117.08# 4254
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemSmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride height. Available with...
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 1616
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemWireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit that...
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 1619
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. 5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the...
$85.28from $68.22 - $135.82# 4272
- Skyjacker® M95 Monotube ShocksM95 Monotube Shocks by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high pressure nitrogen gas and...
- Daystar® Polyurethane Super KitPolyurethane Super Kit by Daystar®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that may have become degraded in your vehicle’s suspension with the Polyurethane Super Kit. Durable polyurethane construction ensures...
$45.99from $36.79 - $315.74# 940
- Skyjacker® Skid PlatesSkid Plates Skyjacker®. Skid plates increase ground clearance and provide a smooth surface to slide over obstacles with, but they also add that nice appearance under your vehicle.
$14.31from $11.45 - $293.73# 4253
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsAnti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce...
$84.50from $67.60 - $525.59# 3096
- Hellwig® Load Pro Series Helper SpringsLoad Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers heavy-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs while restoring comfort and stability to the rear of your full-size...
$114.78from $91.82 - $420.39# 3745
- Energy Suspension® Stabilizer Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front or rear factory sway bar...
$9.08from $7.26 - $72.72# 2517
- Air SuspensionChevy Blazer
- Suspension BushingsBushings
- Coil SpringsChevy Blazer
- Control ArmsChevy Blazer
- Leaf SpringsChevy Blazer
- Leveling KitsChevy Blazer
- Lift KitsChevy Blazer
- Lowering KitsChevy Blazer
- Shocks & StrutsChevy Blazer
- Skid PlatesChevy Blazer
- Steering ComponentsChevy Blazer
- Sway BarsChevy Blazer
- Alignment KitsChevy Blazer
- Ball JointsChevy Blazer
- Torsion BarsChevy Blazer
The Belltech 6203 4" Drop Blocks are the perfect choice for a quick and cheap way to lower the rear of your vehicle I installed them on a 1995 Chevy s10 and it looks amazing with the blocks nice and low in the rear the installation only took about 20 minutes and the product itself is of high quality nice sturdy extruded aluminum! No complaints with the product or CARiD.com.
- Popular Blazer Part Numbers
- Rancho® RS7150 - Shock Absorber
- Rancho® RS7190 - Shock Absorber
- Belltech® 5954 - 3" Rear Lowering Leaf Spring Kit
- Belltech® 23228 - 2"-3" Front Pro Lowering Kit
- Belltech® 5964 - Rear Lowering Leaf Spring Kit
- Belltech® 9923 - Anti-Sway Bar Kit
- Belltech® - Rear Shackle Lift Kit
- Skyjacker® N8081 - NITRO N8000 Series Front Shock
- Bilstein® 24-187428 - 4600 Series Standard Front Shock
- Chevy Blazer Models
- Blazer Base Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer Cheyenne Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer Custom Deluxe Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer LS Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer LT Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer Scottsdale Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer Silverado Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer Silverado Sport Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer Trailblazer Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer Xtreme Performance Suspension Parts
- Blazer ZR2 Performance Suspension Parts
- K5 Blazer Base Performance Suspension Parts
- K5 Blazer Cheyenne Performance Suspension Parts
- K5 Blazer Custom Performance Suspension Parts
- K5 Blazer Custom Deluxe Performance Suspension Parts
- K5 Blazer Deluxe Performance Suspension Parts
- K5 Blazer Scottsdale Performance Suspension Parts
- K5 Blazer Silverado Performance Suspension Parts