- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
About Chevy Beretta Tires
The Chevy Beretta, a front-wheel-drive coupe, was manufactured in the period from 1988 to 1996. If you are a proud owner of this vehicle, are completely satisfied with it, and don't want to change it for a newer Chevy model, you probably can have some problems with finding the perfect wheels and tires for it. Fortunately, your problem is already solved. CARiD.com is ready to provide you with all tire types for the Chevy Beretta you need.
We offer you an extensive collection of top-quality tires for the Chevy Beretta. For instance, on our digital shelves, you can find Turanza EL400-02 RFT All Season / Performance Tires by Bridgestone®, Azenis RT615K Summer / Track Tires by Falken Tire®, Winter Slalom KSI Winter / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®, and many other products. For your convenience, we have grouped tires according to the model years. Further, you can choose the submodel of your Beretta, tire diameter (14''- 20''), type (all season/winter/summer), subtype, and brand. Buy excellent tires for your iron friend to give it a new breath of life and more stability on the road. Is this what you are seeking for? Let's shop then.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.