- (8)Complete SystemsChevy Avalanche
- (107)HeadersChevy Avalanche
- (89)Catalytic ConvertersChevy Avalanche
- (150)MufflersChevy Avalanche
- (127)Exhaust TipsChevy Avalanche
- (124)Exhaust PipesChevy Avalanche
- (105)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy Avalanche
- (96)Emission ControlChevy Avalanche
- (52)Performance ChipsChevy Avalanche
The Chevy has a way of making you feel confident behind the wheel. With the Avalanche, this confidence easily builds to enjoyable driving, given the car’s impressive response. It is very easy to get more power from your Avalanche engine. All you need is a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Designed to increase horsepower by as much as 10hp, the Avalanche custom exhaust system easily rewards the 2002 Avalanche with a performance that is as lithe as that of a 2012 model. CARiD’s Avalanche performance exhausts are specially built for all models, with most of them fitting into the 5.3L and 6.0L perfectly. The MBRP S5060XXX Chevy Avalanche Stock Cat Exhaust gives up to 10% extra horsepower and about the same increase in torque. The same goes for the MagnaFlow Chevy Avalanche Cat Back System and Borla Avalanche Cat Back System.
Fuel savings may be the last thing on your mind when buying a custom exhaust system but it is one of the extras you enjoy for installing this exhaust. The MBRP exhaust for the Avalanche improves fuel economy by 1-2mpg, which definitely adds up to a significant amount in the long run, while the Borla Avalanche exhaust gives considerable fuel economy at high rpm. These are just two examples of what some of the most popular exhaust models give. Other exhausts at the store will give more or less the same degree of fuel economy. You also get to lose yourself in the new, rich smooth tone your car develops, a huge improvement from the monotone of the stock exhaust system. All things considered, a custom exhaust is just what your Avalanche needs to gain a powerful roar and give more power.
- Flowmaster® Force II Exhaust SystemsForce II Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Gibson® Dual Sport Exhaust SystemDual Sport Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Extreme Dual Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual Exhaust System by Gibson. When youre ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range...$413.81 - $790.20
- Gibson® Split Rear Exhaust SystemSplit Rear Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$352.32 - $943.37
- Gibson® Swept Side Exhaust SystemSwept Side Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$281.66 - $694.08
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Gibson® Deegan 38 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemDeegan 38 Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System with Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Finish: Natural. Exhaust System Material: Stainless Steel. Exit Quantity: Dual. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Exit Location: Exit Behind Rear Tire. Tip...$614.22 - $816.33
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....$639.00 - $2,319.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.