What are the advantages of the Chevy Avalanche aftermarket hoods? The answer to the question is that a custom hood allows you to improve your hood’s every feature. If you are not satisfied with its dull color or boring exterior, you can purchase a bright custom hood that will add a bit of personal style to your car. If the original hood is too fragile to protect the internal gears of your vehicle, a carbon fiber hood will serve as a reliable barrier. If your ideas are even more innovative than what the aftermarket offers, use a flexible solution – the fiberglass hood. If your hood is deformed, yet you were satisfied with that OEM equipment, we’ve got a range of stainless steel hoods for you to choose from.
Even though the Chevy Avalanche automotive systems have been developed by one of the most reputable names in the industry, there is always a possibility to make the performance even better – the scoop, cowl, and bulge hoods will you help you. Because the safety of your driving experience depends a lot on the hood, its quality is a matter of importance. Our catalogs contain the aftermarket accessories produced by world famous brands such as Xenon, Duraflex, Carbon Creations, etc. CARiD.com offers you the most reliable Chevy Avalanche hoods you can find on the US market.
When the time to replace your damaged hood comes, we'll be here for you with our exhaustive selection of factory-style hoods. And if you are ready to spice up the style of your vehicle, you'll definitely find what you need within our ever-expanding range of custom products. Available in carbon fiber and fiberglass, the custom hoods that we stock will not only give your vehicle a special look but will also add to its performance because of the uber light weight of the applied materials. Still have doubts? If you're not sure whether you need this upgrade or not, you can always rely on the experience of other customers. Just look through 19 custom hood reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and find a product that will meet your needs and budget.
- Lund® - Truck Cowl Induction Hood ScoopStarting at: $87.56$87.56
- VIS Racing® - Ram Air Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $1,260.00$1,260.00
- Street Scene® - Steel Cowl Induction Style HoodStarting at: $430.92$430.92
- Duraflex® - Ram Air HoodStarting at: $359.20$359.20
- AutoLoc® - Tilt Hood KitStarting at: $237.50$237.50
- Carbon Creations® - Type 1 Carbon Fiber Hood/Roof ScoopStarting at: $159.20$159.20
- Duraflex® - Type 1 Ram Air ScoopStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- Street Scene® - Late Model Style Injection Molded Plastic Hood ScoopStarting at: $204.12$204.12
- Willpak® - ABS Hood ScoopStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Mr. Gasket® - Super Security Hood Lock KitStarting at: $34.56$34.56
"The hood came in a nice wrapped package and was easy to install. There is a total of 6 bolts to install, two per hinge, 2 for the shock to hold the hood up. Very simple and easy."
"Gave my Camaro an aggressive look."
"Looks great on the car."
"I like the hood a lot, was easy to put on and looks great; should have done the hood couple of years ago."
"Product was delivered in good condition. Bolted on with no problems. The body shop did have to fill in some minor low spots before painting. This hood looks great on my 07 Chevy Silverado. "