- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood®. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...Stylish and aerodynamicFunctional Ram Air Tunnel Build In, No Extra Charges!$379.09 - $763.19
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene®. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...Hot award-winning designsDesigned for a perfect fit$369.97 - $851.43
- Reflexxion® Steel Ram Air Style HoodSteel Ram Air Style Hood by Reflexxion®. Make your vehicle stand out from the crowd with this stunning cowl ram air style hood from Reflexxion. It will give your prized possession a sleek fast look that you're after. The ram air...Designed to upgrade your vehicle's look to the next levelPremium quality construction for impeccable strength and durability$445.47 - $647.26
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS®. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in...Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$69.17 - $176.44
- SLP® Hood ScoopsHood Scoop by SLP®. Delivering sleek looks, this top-of-the-line hood scoop is the finest option to go if you want to give your late-model American muscle car, truck or SUV a facelift. This premium scoop is designed to fit a wide...Gives your vehicle’s front end an extra appearance boostMade from OEM-quality composite material for strength and durability$134.95
- Duraflex® Ram Air Style Fiberglass Hood (Unpainted)Chevy Avalanche 2002, Ram Air Style Hood by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Revolutionary process combines High Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$287.10
- Good Hood® Custom Hood (Unpainted)Chevy Avalanche 2003, Custom Hood by Good Hood®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. We put air where you need it most. Gas or turbo, it doesn't matter. Internal ductwork directs forced air through the hood to your air intake...High strength fiberglass composite constructionSteel reinforcement for added durability$740.75
- Good Hood® Twin Scoop Ram Air Hood (Unpainted)Chevy Avalanche 2002, Twin Scoop Ram Air Hood by Good Hood®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. If one scoop is good, then two scoops have to be better! Upgrade this baby to functional ram air and watch out! Speed and style...High strength fiberglass composite constructionSteel reinforcement for added durability$811.27
- Good Hood® Twin Scoop Ram Air Hood (Unpainted)Chevy Avalanche 2006, Twin Scoop Ram Air Hood by Good Hood®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. If one scoop is good, then two scoops have to be better! Upgrade this baby to functional ram air and watch out! Speed and style...High strength fiberglass composite constructionSteel reinforcement for added durability$811.27
- Good Hood® Twin Scoop Ram Air Hood (Unpainted)Chevy Avalanche 2003, Twin Scoop Ram Air Hood by Good Hood®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. If one scoop is good, then two scoops have to be better! Upgrade this baby to functional ram air and watch out! Speed and style...High strength fiberglass composite constructionSteel reinforcement for added durability$811.27
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$113.97 - $177.75
What are the advantages of the Chevy Avalanche aftermarket hoods? The answer to the question is that a custom hood allows you to improve your hood’s every feature. If you are not satisfied with its dull color or boring exterior, you can purchase a bright custom hood that will add a bit of personal style to your car. If the original hood is too fragile to protect the internal gears of your vehicle, a carbon fiber hood will serve as a reliable barrier. If your ideas are even more innovative than what the aftermarket offers, use a flexible solution – the fiberglass hood. If your hood is deformed, yet you were satisfied with that OEM equipment, we’ve got a range of stainless steel hoods for you to choose from.
Even though the Chevy Avalanche automotive systems have been developed by one of the most reputable names in the industry, there is always a possibility to make the performance even better – the scoop, cowl, and bulge hoods will you help you. Because the safety of your driving experience depends a lot on the hood, its quality is a matter of importance. Our catalogs contain the aftermarket accessories produced by world famous brands such as Xenon, Duraflex, Carbon Creations, etc. CARiD.com offers you the most reliable Chevy Avalanche hoods you can find on the US market.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.