Chevy Astro Trailer Hitches
Driving a Chevy Astro is an awesome experience. This minivan is large, with enough capacity to haul a large family around town or on a camping trip. Its huge cargo area also makes it the ideal vehicle for work related activities such as making deliveries or a courier service. You need not worry when your load exceeds your cargo space. The Astro has a large towing capacity to handle any excess load that would not fit the cargo area. This is where trailer hitches from CARiD come to the rescue. Trailer hitches provide an affordable way of transporting large loads to different destinations. Prior to purchasing a hitch you need to identify the limitations from your vehicle manufacturer’s manual. Only then can you properly select a trailer hitch for your ride. CARiD stocks a wide range of Chevy Astro trailer hitches to suit the tastes and preferences of different users. These include weight distribution hitches, weight carrying hitches, gooseneck among many others. The hitches sold at CARiD are designed by the best engineers in the country.
Chevy Astro trailer hitches are manufactured by the most reputable names in the business. These include CURT, DRAW-TITE, REESE and HIDDEN HITCH among others. Most of these brands allow the use of receiver mounted accessories. This makes it easier to haul your bicycle racks up the mountains for an exciting bicycle tour or race. Should you encounter a situation where your van does not have enough towing capacity, you have the option of upgrading your factory-installed receiver to a higher weight class. This will increase the capacity of your vehicle further. Most trailer hitches also come with weight distribution or equalizing hitches. This comes in handy to ensure the load is equitably distributed throughout to allow safe driving. The dealers also provide an installation kit, making it easy to install the hitch at home.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 47 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Duramax Diesel Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Chrome with Gold Center Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Gold BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Pro Series® - Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.50$148.50
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.88$155.88
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.67$152.67
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $150.45$150.45
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $13.98$13.98
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Style Silver Hitch Cover with Silver BowtieStarting at: $59.71$59.71
"Hitch worked like a champ. Was pretty easy to install (other than my piece of junk drill breaking). Instructions were clear as a bell. Final install looks pretty good."
"The hitch and wiring harness worked perfectly... Thanks for the speedy delivery."
"This product is very durable and nice in appearance. Only thing is that I wish it came with a pin that locks with a key."
"Works great, shipping was fast."
"This spring step is very nice looking and durable. I would use Truck Covers again. Price could be better though."