CCI® Chrome Trim ReviewsShop CCI »
| Posted by Richard | (Odessa, TX)
I bought the pair to install on my 13 Scion tC. Wanted to do a little more customization because everyone does chrome. Now my handles set off my car and they look great.
| Posted by Darren | (Lynn Haven, FL)
These are chrome with a mirror finish and fit perfectly with about 1/16 in space around perimeter. I took my time and lined them up to each pillar before removing 3M tape backing because you only get one chance with this super strong tape. The price that I paid was very reasonable and the value is worth about $200 to me. The quality is definitely 5 star. You will not be disappointed.
| Posted by Tony | (Columbus, OH)
I purchased the Honda CR-V chrome rear accent trim piece for my 2011 vehicle. The item was fairly easy to install and looks great. It fits easily over the stock black plastic trim which is standard on this Honda model. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to dress up their CR-V.
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimStarting at: $39.80$39.80
- SES Trims® - Chrome Tail Light BezelsStarting at: $71.07$71.07
- RI® - SS Fender TrimStarting at: $91.93$91.93
- DefenderWorx® - Chrome Fog Light BezelsStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Putco® - Chrome Tailgate Handle CoverStarting at: $61.14$61.14
- Zunden® - Chrome Door Handle InsertsStarting at: $81.11$81.11