Cadillac XLR Parts
The Cadillac XLR is a luxury roadster manufactured from 2004 to 2009. If you are the owner of this vehicle and looking for repair parts to restore it to peak performance, then check out CARiD.com. We offer a full assortment of premium repair parts for your XLR including brake parts, steering parts, A/C and heating parts, engine parts, electrical parts, transmission parts, fuel delivery parts, and a lot of other products designed to restore your Cadillac XLR to proper performance. You get excellent quality, superior durability, and reliable performance with each and every product purchased on CARiD.com.
Whether you are searching for tie rods to repair your XLR’s steering system or brake pads to ensure maximum braking power, you will easily find them on our website. Check out our wide selection of tie rods for your Cadillac from leading manufacturers such as MOOG, First Equipment Quality, Gates, Airtex, and many others that stand behind their products. CARiD guarantees fast shipping to any place around the world. Our affordable prices will surprise you in a good way. If you have any questions about this or that repair part, please feel free to contact our support team.
- Centric® - C-Tek™ Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorStarting at: $38.15$38.15
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $432.12$432.12
- Dorman® - Camshaft Position Sensor ConnectorStarting at: $25.45$25.45
- Fel-Pro® - Engine Cylinder Head GasketStarting at: $29.24$29.24
- Timken® - Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyStarting at: $272.41$272.41
- A1 Cardone® - Remanufactured Engine Control ModuleStarting at: $175.24$175.24
- MOOG® - Ball JointStarting at: $38.36$38.36
- Bosch® - Remanufactured StarterStarting at: $122.28$122.28
- Goodyear® - Hy-T™ Black Heater By-Pass HosesStarting at: $26.05$26.05
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Cadillac XLR repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Cadillac XLR, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Cadillac XLR Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Cadillac XLR Fuel Delivery
- Cadillac XLR A/C and Heating
- Cadillac XLR Exhaust Parts
- Cadillac XLR Engine Cooling
- Cadillac XLR Starting & Charging
- Cadillac XLR Ignition Parts
- Cadillac XLR Electrical Parts
- Cadillac XLR Engine Parts
- Cadillac XLR Transmission Parts
- Cadillac XLR Driveline & Axles
- Cadillac XLR Steering Parts
- Cadillac XLR Suspension Parts
- Cadillac XLR Brake Parts
- Cadillac XLR Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
| Posted by Ricky | (Arlington, TX)
Shipping was on time. Rotor look good. Had to call in for help on rotor, but all was ok.