Owned by General Motors, Cadillac established itself as America’s most respectable, “home-brewed” luxury auto maker. Primarily known for their cushy sedans (loved by seniors), the modern Cadillac is now a strong runner which expanded its selection of vehicles in order to appeal to a new, younger generation. Today’s Cadillac includes SUV’s (its Escalade gained huge popularity among rappers), crossover, and even a performance-oriented wagon. In order to feel like a boss while riding your Cadillac, a few aftermarket accessories are a must.
If you want your Cadillac to stand-out from the rest, CARiD proudly represents a line of exclusive Cadillac bed accessories. Our wide range of truck bed accessories includes highly functional, stylish, and durable parts which will escalate your Cadillac’s versatility and add a number of useful features. We collaborate only with the top names in the aftermarket automotive industry, therefore you can count on getting only the highest quality Cadillac bed accessories manufactured from the materials designed to last for ages. Whether you want to add extra functionality or increase the security of your Cadillac’s bed, think CARiD – we’ve got it all.
- BedRug® Bed LinerBed Liner by BedRug®. Molded to fit your specific make and model, this liner looks great and fits like a glove. It creates a void-free surface without damaging your truck and allows easy access to factory tie-downs and accessories.$425.65 - $455.00
- BedSlide® Bed SlideBed Slide by BedSlide®. Make loading and unloading your truck a cinch with this all-around efficient upgrade. Featuring a super durable construction, the Bed Slide is able to hold up to 800-2,000 lbs of cargo, depending on the...$949.00 - $2,099.00
- Bully® Integrated Tailgate LockIntegrated Tailgate Lock by Bully®. These tailgate locks have been designed to give your truck an O.E. look while securing the tailgate to help prevent theft. These patented tailgate locks are perfect for truck caps and tonneau...$19.80 - $28.14
- Dupli-Color® Truck Bed Coating KitTruck Bed Coating Kit (TRG301K) by Dupli-Color®. Truck Bed Coating is a durable, black vinyl polymer coating that protects truck beds at a fraction of the cost of conventional drop-in truck bed liners. Dupli-Color Truck Bed Coating...Versatile all-purpose protective coatingDurable impact resistant coating$76.38
- Dupli-Color® Truck Bed Coating GallonTruck Bed Coating Gallon (TRG251) by Dupli-Color®. It is the first premixed, one-step coating for do-it-yourselfers and professionals. Dupli-Color Truck Bed Coating is a durable, non-skid coating that protects truck beds from...$63.45
- Dupli-Color® Truck Bed Coating Roller KitTruck Bed Coating Roller Kit (TRG103) by Dupli-Color®, 18 oz. This kit makes easy work of coating a truck bed using our one-gallon Truck Bed Coating. It includes: Easy step-by-step instructions, a professional-choice roller pan,...$12.15
- Dupli-Color® Truck Bed Coating Professional Spray GunTruck Bed Coating Professional Spray Gun (TRG102) by Dupli-Color®, 2.25 lbs. This high quality gun is designed for use with the bulk cans of DupliColor Truck Bed Coating. Easy to use and provides excellent coverage for applying the...$53.15
- Dupli-Color® Replacement Roller CoverReplacement Roller Cover (TRC104) by Dupli-Color®, 0.25 oz. Its unique vinyl-coated polyester loops with a strong neoprene adhesive to ensure lasting performance.$4.38
- Dupli-Color® Truck Bed Coating AerosolTruck Bed Coating Aerosol (TR250) by Dupli-Color®, 16.5 oz. This product is formulated to provide spray-on protection for truck beds, inner fenders, tailgates, bedrails, cargo vans, push bars, metal floors, trailer beds, step areas...$9.79
- Dupli-Color® Bed Armor™ AerosolBed Armor™ Aerosol (BAA2010) by Dupli-Color®, 16.5 oz. Dupli-Color® Bed Armor™ Do-It-Yourself Truck Bed Liner is a water-based, rubberized polyurethane coating. It is ideal for protecting truck beds, and all other metal,...DIY Truck Bed Liner with DuPont™ Kevlar®Water-based polyurethane coating$13.79
- Dupli-Color® Bed Armor™ Gallon KitBed Armor™ Gallon Kit (BAK2010) by Dupli-Color®. Dupli-Color® Bed Armor™ Do-It-Yourself Truck Bed Liner is a water-based, rubberized polyurethane coating. It is ideal for protecting truck beds, and all other metal, aluminum,...DIY Truck Bed Liner with DuPont™ Kevlar®Water-based polyurethane coating$111.81
- Cargo Ease® Our Pullout Aluminum Series Bed SlideOur Pullout Aluminum Series Bed Slide (CE6148A) by Cargo Ease®, 61" L x 48" W, 600 lbs Capacity. Sometime less is more and OPA is proof of that. Less height means more space for those with a cover, where an inch or two makes all...600 pound capacity (evenly distributed)Light weight design – 120 pounds or less$1,644.44
- Cargo Ease® Commercial 2000 Series Bed SlideCommercial 2000 Series Bed Slide (CE6148C20) by Cargo Ease®, 61" L x 48" W, 2000 lbs Capacity. This highly efficient model is sure to make any craftsman, carpenter, contractor, and person alike who works hard together with their...1,500/2,000 lbs weight capacityMakes loading/unloading your truck easy and quick$1,615.50
- Cargo Ease® Commercial 1500 Series Bed SlideCommercial 1500 Series Bed Slide (CE6148C15) by Cargo Ease®, 61" L x 48" W, 1500 lbs Capacity. This highly efficient model is sure to make any craftsman, carpenter, contractor, and person alike who works hard together with their...1,500/2,000 lbs weight capacityMakes loading/unloading your truck easy and quick$1,345.50
- Cargo Ease® Titan 3000 Series Bed SlideTitan 3000 Series Bed Slide (CE6148C3) by Cargo Ease®, 61" L x 48" W, 3000 lbs Capacity. Being the heaviest duty model of the Cargo Ease line, this pretty 'little' thing is able to hold up to 3,000 lbs of cargo. The bed slide is...3,000 lbs weight capacity (evenly distributed)Provides hassle-free access to your truck bed$1,866.66
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Exterior Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Exterior AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Exterior AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Exterior AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.