- ACCELERA® PHI$60.03 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.94 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Cadillac STS Tires
The Cadillac Seville Touring Sedan or STS is a full-sized luxury sedan produced from 1988–2012. Every year of its production was full of positive reviews and feedbacks on both performance and price. No wonder its popularity is very high through all of these years! The STS of the latest years is a perfect combination of American power, European luxury and Asian driving experience characteristics. Safety is another significant aspect Cadillac cares about greatly. It may only seem that it's simply a luxury sedan with leather, wood and carbon fiber, but every structural element is made to keep you safe and sound in tricky road situations.
CARiD.com is a perfect place to buy the Cadillac STS tires on. Here you can easily find tires of different sizes, brands and purposes. Whether you need all-season, all-terrain or performance tires by BFGoodrich, Continental, Bridgestone or Goodyear, we have a great assortment of them! In modern world where speed increases day after day, tires demands need to be reconsidered. For your Cadillac STS we have gathered various tires for your driving to be as silent, comfortable and safe as possible! For Cadillac owners wanting to get tires together with some custom wheels we offer free mounting and balancing.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.