Cadillac SRX Trailer Hitches
There are two ways to see the world: on a screen of a big TV set or with a big trailer behind your car, covering thousands of miles in search for new impressions. If you choose the second method, you should choose an appropriate Cadillac SRX trailer hitch. Though it may seem that a trailer hitch is just a piece of metal that should be durable enough to hold the weight of the trailer, the true purpose and action principle of the trailer hitch is different.
The trailer hitch serves to provide precise control over the trailer and to transfer 10% of the trailer’s weight to the vehicle. The first task is accomplished by secure attaching mechanisms and built-in electronic circuits. There are several types of trailer hitches that are designed to accomplish the second task without causing malfunction of the car. A weight-carrying hitch is used to handle lightweight trailers (up to 3000 lbs); weight-distributing hitches should be used for heavier trailers (3500 lbs and more). The Cadillac SRX trailer hitches are easily mounted on the rear of your car thanks to the advanced design and efforts of the manufacturers – no additional equipment is required except for a screwdriver and a drill. You should be able to mount the trailer hitch without any aid, though it will be much more fun to do if you have a friend with you.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$25.01from $20.01 - $266.00# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $87.26# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $212.56# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$46.53from $37.22 - $266.80# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$51.68from $41.34 - $665.14# 930
- Tow Ready® Replacement OEM HarnessReplacement OEM Harness by Tow Ready®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to...
$14.11from $11.29 - $61.55# 936
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $95.40# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- CURT® Yellow Powered Converter Wiring KitUniversal Yellow Powered Converter Wiring Kit by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your...
- CURT® 3-wire System to 2-wire System Tail Light Converter (3 Amp Turn/Brake, 6 Amp Taillight)3-Wire Systems to 2-Wire Systems Adapter separated turn and stop (56146) by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the...
- CURT® Adjustable Tow Bar BracketsUniversal Adjustable Tow Bar Brackets by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier...
- CURT® Adjustable Tow Bar (With 2" Universal Brackets, 5000 lbs TC)Universal Powder Coat Adjustable Tow Bar with 2" Universal Brackets 5000 lbs TC (19745) by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and...
- CURT® 3 Piece Multi-Fit Trailer HitchUniversal 3 Piece Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch (15511) by CURT®. These trailer hitches allow the use of equalizing hitches to transfer excess tongue weight to the front axle of the vehicle. You can also get a removable ball mount. This...
As it said, very simple and works perfect...
- Popular SRX Part Numbers
- CURT® 120703 - Class 2 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 12070 - Class 2 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13002 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (5000/500 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56096 - 2 Wire T-Connector
- Hidden Hitch® 80565 - Towing Starter Kit (2" Drop, 8-1/2" Length, 3/4" Rise, 6000/600 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 80226 - Class 3 Angle Cut Ball Mount for 2'' Recievers (2" Drop, 10-1/2" Length, 3/4" Rise, 6000/600 Weight Capacity)
- Cadillac SRX Models
- SRX Base Trailer Hitches
- SRX Confort Trailer Hitches
- SRX Elegance Trailer Hitches
- SRX Lujo Trailer Hitches
- SRX Luxury Trailer Hitches
- SRX Luxury and Performance Trailer Hitches
- SRX Performance Trailer Hitches
- SRX Premium Trailer Hitches