- Engine AssembliesCadillac SRX
- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsCadillac SRX
- (3)Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsCadillac SRX
- (8)CamshaftsCadillac SRX
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversCadillac SRX
- (20)CrankshaftsCadillac SRX
- (15)Cylinder HeadsCadillac SRX
- Engine BearingsCadillac SRX
- (16)Turbo & SuperchargersCadillac SRX
- Harmonic BalancersCadillac SRX
- (11)Engine MountsCadillac SRX
- (105)Oil FiltersCadillac SRX
- (1)Oil PumpsCadillac SRX
- (3)Valve CoversCadillac SRX
- (4)Oil PansCadillac SRX
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesCadillac SRX
- (2)Timing BeltsCadillac SRX
- (8)Engine Oil CoolersCadillac SRX
- Engine PulleysCadillac SRX
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsCadillac SRX
- (2)Rebuild KitsCadillac SRX
- (97)Motor OilsCadillac SRX
- (59)Engine Oil AdditivesCadillac SRX
- (15)GasketingCadillac SRX
The Cadillac SRX is a luxury crossover SUV produced by the Cadillac division of General Motors since 2004. This mid-size vehicle is available with a wide range or V-6 engines mated to either a 5-speed or 6-speed transmission. Actually, the Cadillac SRX has become the best-selling vehicle in the US since 2010. We know that your crossover needs proper care, and the engine is no exception. If your engine malfunctions and needs ‘help’, then we invite you to look through our virtual catalog. Spend just a few minutes sitting at home in your cozy armchair and choose all needed replacement engine parts for your four-wheel friend!
Save your precious time and place your order in no time flat. In our catalog of Cadillac SRX replacement engine parts you will find superior quality products from well-known brands such as Bosch, Hayden, Loctite, Dayco, etc. You’ll definitely like our budget-friendly prices! Just place your order and get your products as soon as possible, install the new parts, and enjoy your renewed Cadillac SRX. Your vehicle deserves only the best quality products, and we have lots of parts to offer! Visit our store and choose all you need for your Caddy.
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,238.00 - $9,684.00
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks$165.00 - $1,380.00
- CORTECO® Engine MountEngine Mount by Corteco®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$1.44 - $480.01
- DNJ Engine Components® Exhaust ValveExhaust Valve by DNJ Engine Components®. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch...Designed to replace your worn out or cracked valveLooks, fits and performs just like your OE part$6.32 - $30.80
- DNJ Engine Components® Intake ValveIntake Valve by DNJ Engine Components®. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch...Designed to replace your worn out or cracked valveLooks, fits and performs just like your OE part$5.27 - $14.60
- DNJ Engine Components® Piston Ring SetPiston Ring Set by DNJ Engine Components®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a...Designed to replace your malfunctioning partsHelps get your vehicle back to its original performance$24.14 - $170.60
- DNJ Engine Components® Piston SetPiston Set by DNJ Engine Components®. Repair your vehicle to its optimal performance with this premium piston set designed by DNJ. This superb set includes everything you may need for successful installation. Manufactured with the...Designed to restore your vehicle's original performanceIncludes all you may need to replace your worn out parts$50.75 - $435.01
- Beck Arnley® Engine System Chains and ComponentsEngine System Chains and Components by Beck Arnley®. Oil Pump Chain by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$2.32 - $219.94
- Cloyes® Timing Chain KitTiming Chain Kit by Cloyes®. Keep your engine’s valvetrain and balance shafts in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems. No matter whether you need a belt, chain or a complete timing kit, Cloyes has...Maintains critical valvetrain and balance shaft timingPrevents performance problems and possible engine damage that can result from incorrect timing$37.71 - $535.86
- Cloyes® Timing ChainTiming Chain by Cloyes®. Keep your engine’s valvetrain and balance shafts in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems. No matter whether you need a belt, chain or a complete timing kit, Cloyes has the OE...Maintains critical valvetrain and balance shaft timingPrevents performance problems and possible engine damage that can result from incorrect timing$8.90 - $113.56
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...$4.94 - $286.59
- Dayco® PowerBond™ Premium OEM Replacement Harmonic BalancerPowerBond™ Premium OEM Replacement Harmonic Balancer by Dayco®. Whether you are a professional engine rebuilder or shade tree mechanic, this product is what you need when OE quality, fit, and function are a must. It's...OE quality, fit, and function at an affordable priceSG (Spheroidal Graphite) iron casting for extra durability$24.36 - $652.63
- Victor Reinz® Main Bearing Gasket SetMain Bearing Gasket Set by Victor Reinz®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$6.68 - $60.10
- Beck Arnley® Timing ComponentsTiming Components by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$3.68 - $349.31
- Dayco® No Slack™ Automatic Belt Tensioner AssemblyNo Slack™ Automatic Belt Tensioner Assembly by Dayco®. Designed to maintain constant belt tension, this tensioner provides less variations in tension to prevent premature accessory bearing failure due to high belt tension, when a...Maintains constant tension on serpentine belt drivesEliminates belt noise and reduces slippage$30.77 - $182.71
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00