- AxlesCadillac SRX
- Transfer CasesCadillac SRX
- DifferentialsCadillac SRX
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsCadillac SRX
- CV Joints & BootsCadillac SRX
- (32)Transfer Case LubricantsCadillac SRX
- (48)Differential LubricantsCadillac SRX
- (20)Bearing LubricantsCadillac SRX
- (6)CV Joint LubricantsCadillac SRX
- (8)U-Joint LubricantsCadillac SRX
The Cadillac SRX, a mid-size luxury crossover SUV, is manufactured by General Motors since 2004 and designed specifically for the North American market. The vehicle has become the best-selling Cadillac model in 2010 and 2011 years, and is marked to be the best crossover over $50.000. This model has several engine options starting from a turbocharged 2.8L V6 and ending with a 4.6L V8, coupled with a 5- or 6-speed automatic transmission. The vehicle is reported to be exceptionally safe, fast, smooth, reliable, and comfortable. The SRX is highly demanded in the United States and Canada due to its excellent performance features, technological equipment, and overall reliability.
On this page, you'll find high quality Cadillac SRX axles and driveline parts. We store premium aftermarket components for the SRX of any production year starting from 2004. All of them are produced by the finest automotive parts manufacturers such as Timken, Cardone, QB, and others, and are provided with images, detailed descriptions, and installation instructions if it’s feasible to install the component in your vehicle by yourself. Use our convenient search system to find the necessary part or contact our specialists who are always happy to assist and advise.
- Cardone® CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design.$29.84 - $95.41
- Cardone® Remanufactured CV Drive AxleConstant Velocity Drive Axle by Cardone. Remanufactured constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all...$48.06 - $99.11
- First Equipment Quality® New Axle AssemblyAxle Assembly by First Equipment Quality. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste...$52.95 - $185.83
- SurTrack® CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality...$30.98 - $142.78
- Empi® New Axle AssemblyNew Axle Assembly by EMPI. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...$53.20 - $104.56
- EMPI® CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by EMPI. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and gas...$53.20 - $104.56
- USA Industries® Remanufactured CV Drive Axle AssemblyRemanufactured CV Drive Axle Assembly by USA Industries. If you are looking for a premium axle, USA Industries offers you the product made with attention to detail. The company replaced the outer joint housings and joint components...$39.66 - $69.77
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Wheel Hub AssemblyGM Original Equipment Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals...$37.91 - $834.77
- Timken® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...$42.04 - $358.52
- Quality-Built® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.$21.37 - $204.81
- Pronto® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Pronto. This assembly is constructed to meet OE configurations and industry leading quality standards. It is designed to ensure precise fit, dependable function, reduced friction, and better fuel...$25.65 - $171.63
- First Equipment Quality® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing Assembly by First Equipment Quality. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before...$35.71 - $300.70
- Centric® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Centric. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications with or...$37.00 - $521.21
- Mevotech® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssembliesWheel Bearing and Hub Assemblies by Mevotech. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts...$20.27 - $261.06
- Pilot® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub...$26.79 - $217.04
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesWheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings, Races, Seals, and HubsWheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this article, we’ll define and discuss the individual components so that you are better informed when you are ready to purchase replacement wheel bearings, hubs, seals, and components. We’ll also cover the differences between “wheel bearings” or “axle bearings” mounted at the wheel itself along with “axle shaft bearings” located further inboard along axle shafts. “Bearings” are actually the small round pieces that spin within a bearing assembly. Even though bearings come in a variety of shapes, they all serve the same basic purpose.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00