Cadillac Seville Hitch Covers
The Cadillac Seville trailer hitch is an essential upgrade if you use your vehicle not only to get to your office and back every day, but also to travel and see different places across the United States. Given that the Cadillac Seville’s luggage section is relatively small, you will most certainly get a trailer to carry the additional luggage.
Let’s take a look at the kinds of the Cadillac Seville trailer hitches CARiD.com offers: weight-carrying hitches and weight-distributing hitches. You can use a weight-carrying hitch for a trailer that isn’t meant for heavy cargo. If you're going on a long journey and wish to take your house with you, almost nothing stands in your way except for limitations of your own vehicle. Even a small house weighs a lot and this weight should be handled properly. This is the point, at which you will need a weight-distributing hitch. A Class III weight distributing trailer hitch can handle up to 6000 lbs of gross trailer weight, which can be enough for a little house. The weight distribution is very important, since a trailer hitch might be sturdy enough to handle lots of pressure, but if this pressure is poorly distributed it can make you lose control over your vehicle.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 14 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Eurosport Daytona® - Cadillac Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Cadillac LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $167.60$167.60
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.36$144.36
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $167.60$167.60
- DefenderWorx® - Cadillac Style Silver Hitch CoverStarting at: $54.73$54.73
- Autogold® - Black/Chrome Hitch Cover with Cadillac LogoStarting at: $44.80$44.80
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
"Very nice hitch cover. Added value to the car."
"This item is awesome. The appearance was great as well as the price, ease of installation, and quality."
"Item was a great answer for my needs."
"The product is very well with high quality. Gives truck a finished look. "
"This arrived very quickly and was very easy to install. I told my friends i was going to do it by myself and with the included parts and instructions I did just that. It was super easy to install and believe me I am no mechanic."