- (10)RadiatorsCadillac Series 75
- (15)Radiator Fans, ClutchesCadillac Series 75
- (6)Water PumpsCadillac Series 75
- (15)Radiator HosesCadillac Series 75
- (1)ThermostatsCadillac Series 75
- (13)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysCadillac Series 75
- (5)Oil CoolersCadillac Series 75
- (2)Engine Oil CoolersCadillac Series 75
- Power Steering CoolingCadillac Series 75
- (33)Antifreeze & AdditivesCadillac Series 75
The Cadillac Series 75 is a range of V8-powered luxury automobiles. The Series 67 differed from the 75 only by longer wheelbase (139'') and was produced in 1941-1942 only. The Series 80 (models 80 and 85) were similar to the Series 75, but used a V12 engine. The Series 75 was produced with Fleetwood-designed V-shaped windshields in 1936. It had a wheelbase of 3,600 mm and was available in "Imperial" and "Formal Sedan" variants. All vehicles were powered by a V8 engine mated to a 3-speed or 4-speed transmission.
Is your Cadillac cooling system out of order? Welcome to our site, where you can find everything you need really fast and at affordable prices. We offer a great array of Cadillac Series 75 cooling parts that will restore proper operation of your vehicle's cooling system and make your engine run at optimal temperature again. Don’t hesitate to buy quality aftermarket parts from well-known brands such as Dorman, Replace, TYC, etc. We are ready to provide everything needed to put your car back on the road!
- Spectra Premium RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If its damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...$61.10 - $2,610.38
- Four Seasons Reversible Fan KitElectric Fan Kit by Four Seasons.$67.60 - $88.73
- Derale Performance Thermal Fan ClutchThermal Fan Clutch by Derale Performance. Derale Fan Clutches are designed with quality in mind. All product applications have been designed and tested to meet or exceed original equipment specifications. Derale advanced research...$44.85 - $288.41
- ACDelco Professional Water PumpProfessional Water Pump by ACDelco. Coolant flow is crucial for the life of any engine. ACDelco Professional Water Pumps are the best way to make sure you have the proper heat protection for the engine in your car, truck or SUV....$24.06 - $344.15
- Pronto Water PumpWater Pump by Pronto. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as detailed...$17.95 - $159.38
- Gates Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$16.09 - $589.46
- A1 Cardone Remanufactured Engine Water PumpRemanufactured Engine Water Pump by A1 Cardone.$18.92 - $389.93
- GMB Engine Cooling Water PumpWater Pump by GMB. GMB proudly announces that all principal component parts are designed, manufactured and tested in house, such as bearings, impellers, mechanical seal kits and housings. Integration of these parts through GMB...$16.00 - $838.79
- ACDelco Professional Engine Coolant ThermostatProfessional Engine Coolant Thermostat by ACDelco. ACDelco has a Thermostat and Cap for most GM vehicles on the road today. Engineered to work with your car, truck or SUV, ACDelco Professional Thermostats come in a variety of...$3.24 - $39.34
- MotoRad ThermostatThermostat by MotoRad. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.$2.45 - $121.95
- Gates ThermostatThermostat by Gates. When youre low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor selection,...$5.18 - $310.28
- Stant ThermostatThermostat by Stant. Get fast engine warm-up and dependable engine operating temperature with a Stant thermostat. Stants exclusive ELAC Thermostat Cutaway heat motor has a uniquely formulated thermally expansive wax fill that is...$3.12 - $93.85
- ACDelco Professional Radiator Coolant HoseProfessional Radiator Coolant Hose by ACDelco. Composed of specially blended materials to deliver long-life performance, ACDelco Professional Automotive Coolant Hoses are designed to resist buckling or bending out of shape. When...$4.80 - $96.18
- Dayco 90 Degree Molded Coolant Hose90 Degree Molded Coolant Hose by Dayco. Designed with a molded 90? elbow, this high quality coolant hose will precisely fit your engine compartment configuration. Thanks to its knitted reinforcement and EPDM construction, it ensures...$9.30 - $21.73
- Dayco Curved Radiator HoseCurved Radiator Hose by Dayco. Replace your cracked, spongy, worn out, or damaged radiator hose with this Dayco product manufactured to meet the highest standards required for OEM hose replacements. To ensure maximum strength and...$4.74 - $106.05
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Cadillac Series 75 Engine Cooling Parts Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler