- (33)RadiatorsCadillac Series 60
- (62)Radiator Fans, ClutchesCadillac Series 60
- (14)Expansion & Overflow TanksCadillac Series 60
- (43)Radiator HosesCadillac Series 60
- (1)ThermostatsCadillac Series 60
- (19)Thermostat HousingCadillac Series 60
- (1)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysCadillac Series 60
- (24)Oil CoolersCadillac Series 60
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersCadillac Series 60
- Power Steering CoolingCadillac Series 60
- (45)Antifreeze & AdditivesCadillac Series 60
Introduced in 1936, the Series 60 fills the gap in the price range between the LaSalle and the Series 70. It is built on the B-body platform and shared it with LaSalle, Buick, and Oldsmobile. The exterior was designed by Harley Earl and featured a tall, slender grille and split windshields. Under the hood, it had a 5.3-liter V8 Monobloc engine, which develops 125hp. That is only 10 horsepower less than larger Cadillacs of that time managed to produce. In 1937, the engine capacity was increased to 5.7 liters and power was also increased up to 135 hp.
Here on our website, you will find any cooling parts you may need, such as dual electric fan kits, remote transmission oil cooling systems, radiator mist systems, fan mount brackets, cooler mounting kits, radiator coolant additives, reversible fans and even more for the Cadillac Series 60. Our parts were designed to meet OE standards to provide years of reliable and trouble-free service. High quality products guarantee you will restore your car's performance with ease.
- Four Seasons® Reversible Fan KitElectric Fan Kit by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$66.09 - $86.74
- Stant® ThermostatThermostat by Stant®. Get fast engine warm-up and dependable engine operating temperature with a Stant thermostat. Stant’s exclusive ELAC® Thermostat Cutaway heat motor has a uniquely formulated thermally expansive wax fill that...Quality construction ensures exact fit and prolonged service life.Stainless steel bridge with channel-design for strength and rigidity.$3.12 - $491.22
- Gates® ThermostatThermostat by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$4.65 - $253.71
- Hayden® Fan Pull TieFan Pull Tie by Hayden®. Mount your fan right the first time with this premium kit from Hayden. It includes ties to secure the fan and holders and pads to protect the radiator. Made of premium materials, the product is quality...Made of premium materialsQuality machined for durability$5.90
- Hayden® Pull Tie KitFan Pull Tie by Hayden®. Mount your fan or transmission oil cooler right the first time with this premium kit from Hayden. It includes ties to secure the product and holders and pads to protect the radiator. Made of premium...Made of premium materialsQuality machined for durability$5.90
- Stant® Radiator CapRadiator Cap by Stant®. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive damage with a new Stant radiator cap. They’re made from...Meets Original Equipment specificationsThe SWIV-EL design allows the cap to be installed and removed much easier than conventional radiator caps$3.96 - $10.87
- Gates® Replacement Radiator CapRadiator Cap by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$3.99 - $17.89
- Hayden® Temperature SwitchTemperature Switch by Hayden®. Take control of your electric fan with this product. Designed specifically for dual fan applications, this temperature switch features brass construction for accurate temperature sensing and a zinc...Designed for single or dual fan applicationsBrass construction for accurate temperature sensing$16.78 - $30.78
- Painless Performance® Adjustable Electric Fan Thermostat with RelayUniversal Adjustable Electric Fan Thermostat with Relay by Painless Performance®. Comes in a kit. Includes Sending Unit, Relay, Wiring Harness. Adjustable Fan Thermo. with Relay. This kit is designed to allow a wide range of...$112.99
- Painless Performance® Weatherproof Electric Fan Relay KitWeatherproof Electric Fan Relay Kit by Painless Performance®.$65.99
- Painless Performance® Weatherproof Fan Relay Kit with Thermostatic SwitchUniversal Weatherproof Fan Relay Kit with Thermostatic Switch by Painless Performance®.$109.99
- Stant® Thermostat GasketThermostat Gasket by Stant®. Cut installation time by as much as 50% with Stat Lok® adhesive backed thermostat gaskets. They’ll hold the thermostat in place, leaving your hands free to secure the outlet. Stant rubber seals are...Gaskets are cut to specific application requirementsStat Lok® Gaskets have adhesive backs to aid installation$0.35 - $2.42
- Gates® Engine Thermostat Housing GasketEngine Thermostat Housing Gasket by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$0.37 - $2.68
- Flex-a-lite® Flex-a-fit™ RadiatorFlex-a-fit™ Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable mounting...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$549.95 - $1,559.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Slim Profile Crossflow RadiatorSlim Profile Crossflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$499.95 - $949.95
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Cadillac Series 60 Engine Cooling Parts Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler