- Allante Performance Engine Cooling
- ATS Performance Engine Cooling
- Brougham Performance Engine Cooling
- Calais Performance Engine Cooling
- Catera Performance Engine Cooling
- Cimarron Performance Engine Cooling
- Commercial Chassis Performance Engine Cooling
- CT6 Performance Engine Cooling
- CTS Performance Engine Cooling
- Deville Performance Engine Cooling
- DTS Performance Engine Cooling
- Eldorado Performance Engine Cooling
- ELR Performance Engine Cooling
- Escalade Performance Engine Cooling
- Fleetwood Performance Engine Cooling
- Series 60 Performance Engine Cooling
- Series 61 Performance Engine Cooling
- Series 62 Performance Engine Cooling
Reducing the heat produced by your power unit is a task the engine cooling system has to cope with. It is a complex system that consists of a number of important components. These are: a water pump that pumps the coolant around the system, a radiator that cools the fluid supplied by the pump, radiator caps that keep the whole system properly pressurized, cooling fans and a number of other smaller but not less important parts. Performance engine cooling parts allow your cooling system to always function efficiently. When tuned with supreme quality parts, this system of your Cadillac will keep your power unit always agile and ready for action.
Our virtual store is a perfect place to shop for supreme quality Cadillac performance engine cooling parts. Why? The answer is simple. Because we are beyond competition when it comes to upscale products offered at the most tempting prices around. Plus, we offer a multitude of options in order to meet the needs of every single customer. Cooperating with a number of dependable aftermarket brands like Crown, Mishimoto, Flex-a-lite, Omix-Ada, and Maradyne, we offer our customers performance cooling fans, radiators, thermostats and water pumps of the finest quality.
- Mishimoto Performance RadiatorPerformance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It is...$195.00 - $850.50
- Flex-a-lite Flex-a-fit RadiatorFlex-a-fit Radiator by Flex-a-Lite. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable mounting system...$549.95 - $1,559.95
- Flex-a-lite Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage...$199.95 - $459.95
- Flex-a-lite Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.$299.95 - $399.95
- Flex-a-lite Trimline Electric FanTrimline Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage when used as a primary fan by...$90.16 - $107.71
- Flex-a-lite Electra-Fan II Electric FanElectra-Fan II Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.$236.02 - $283.27
- Flex-a-lite Belt Driven Fan SpacerThis sturdy aluminum part will stop your Flex-a-lite fan from wobbling due to misalignment. Flex-a-lite fan spacers have a large bearing surface and are machined to a soft radius. The spacer adapter will also provide the required...$4.28 - $16.41
- Flex-a-lite Dual Electric FanDual Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage are just a few...$288.09 - $709.95
- Flex-a-lite Belt Driven Fan Spacer KitThis sturdy aluminum part will stop your Flex-a-lite fan from wobbling due to misalignment. Flex-a-lite fan spacers have a large bearing surface and are machined to a soft radius. The spacer adapter will also provide the required...$17.02 - $21.86
- Flex-a-lite 1300 Series Belt Driven FanThe fan has been tested and proven both on and off the track to ensure that it fully meets your expectations. The part has features a rigid blade design and performs almost silently while maximizing cooling efficiency.$45.71 - $70.93
- Hayden Rapid-Cool Reversible Fan KitRapid-Cool Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades. The fan comes complete with...$57.59 - $93.57
- Maradyne Jetstreme Series Electric FanJetstreme Series Electric Fan by Maradyne. The Jetstream series fans are a quiet, low-profile design with a rubber-sealed shroud for maximum airflow, and to eliminate vibration. These thin-profile fans can either be used as a pusher...$165.64 - $349.99
- Maradyne Mach Electric FanMach Electric Fan by Maradyne. Replace your engines power-robbing belt-driven fan and viscous clutch assembly with this cool-running electric fan. Youll get more power to accelerate, and improve your fuel economy at the same time.$75.28 - $453.32
- Edelbrock Satin Victor Pro Series Water PumpVictor Pro Series Water Pump by Edelbrock. These competition water pumps are designed for circle track and endurance racing applications. They feature a revised impeller entry, a black anodized finish and .100" thicker rear cover...$382.89 - $459.29
- Edelbrock High Performance Water PumpHigh Performance Water Pump by Edelbrock. These "super cooling" pumps are computer-designed to deliver more flow at a higher velocity. They're the ideal choice to prevent overheating in any street machine, street rod, truck, or any...$173.92 - $392.03
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
- K&N® Wrapper (RF-1048DK)$35.99
Cadillac Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
1992 Chevy CK Pickup