Cadillac Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Allante Hitch Balls & Mounts
- ATS Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Brougham Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Catera Hitch Balls & Mounts
- CTS Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Deville Hitch Balls & Mounts
- DTS Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Eldorado Hitch Balls & Mounts
- ELR Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Escalade Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Fleetwood Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Seville Hitch Balls & Mounts
Sometimes it is good to get away from your daily routine to experience something new and exciting. Get into your Cadillac, invite some friends to join you and drive so far away that when you reach the destination point you won’t be able to see your home even from the highest hill. It’s the only way to see beyond the boundaries that the daily routine sets on our imagination. Don’t let the size of the luggage section of your car stop you. A trailer looks just fine behind the Cadillac if you have a proper Cadillac trailer hitch installed.
CARiD.com offers you two types of the Cadillac trailer hitches: weight-carrying and weight-distributing hitches. The weight-carrying hitches are good for up to 3000 lbs of gross trailer weight; the weight-distributing hitches will serve you well if the gross weight of your trailer is anywhere above 3,500 lbs. You can easily install the Cadillac trailer hitches that are sold at CARiD.com. If you need to drill a hole or two in the back of your Cadillac we will provide the required templates. Top quality materials were used to create these trailer hitches; the best engineers and designers have worked hard on them to make sure you travel safe and enjoy the ride. When you purchase a Cadillac trailer hitch at CARiD.com you put your money to good use.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 14 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Eurosport Daytona® - Cadillac Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Cadillac LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $20.39$20.39
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Cadillac LogoStarting at: $39.44$39.44
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $150.45$150.45
- DefenderWorx® - Cadillac Style Silver Hitch CoverStarting at: $54.73$54.73
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $192.50$192.50
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $175.44$175.44
Posted by Jason F.
"Simple. Effective. Cheap. This item plugs the hitch receiver and doesn't rattle. No complaints. It looks great on my Tahoe. Highly recommend to every truck owner."
Posted by David E.
"Very innovative. Wheel lock and handle holder are great features. Installed the jack and was very impressed with its preformance. It rolls great and steers even better. The best jack I've owned."
Posted by David R.
"This arrived very quickly and was very easy to install. I told my friends i was going to do it by myself and with the included parts and instructions I did just that. It was super easy to install and believe me I am no mechanic."