Cadillac Fog & Driving Lights
When we drive, we try to take whatever measures necessary to protect ourselves and those around us from danger. Generally, traffic rules and regulations are an effective system keeping the vast majority of drivers safe. Naturally, car accidents often occur, but they can be avoided in most cases. Sometimes, however, we have to deal with circumstances beyond our control, and the best way to avoid danger is to prepare and adapt to these circumstances. In most cases, these situations are caused by inclement weather or other natural occurrences. Even an animal crossing the street can create an unexpected hazard for drivers. To tackle one of the most common problems on the road – limited visibility from fog or dust, fog lights have been invented, and buying a set of Cadillac fog lights at CARiD will help you be more prepared.
These lights function by shining strong beams below the fog, effectively illuminating the road and avoiding any glare for oncoming drivers as headlights often cause. We feature a range of different models to suit the most diverse tastes. These lights are all certified by the DOT, SAE, FMVSS-108, and are fully approved for use, as long as the situation calls for them. We only deal with the best manufacturers in the industry, so the highest quality of your product is guaranteed.
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $57.86$57.86
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $106.66$106.66
- Sherman® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $154.76$154.76
- RI® - Factory Style Clear Fog LightsStarting at: $107.10$107.10
- Winjet®- Round Clear Roof Fog LampStarting at: $60.76$60.76
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $32.96$32.96
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $36.92$36.92
- RI® - Factory Style Smoke Fog LightsStarting at: $107.10$107.10
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $23.80$23.80
- Replace® - Replacement Turn Signal / Fog LightStarting at: $144.48$144.48
| Posted by James | (Pleasanton, CA)
Product and price are great but as others have noted, the brackets do not work/fit the car. Easy enough to remove and replace. Would just be faster.