Cadillac Escalade Trailer Hitches
CARiD.com offers you the Cadillac Escalade trailer hitches manufactured by the well-known companies using the finest materials known to men. There are two different kinds of trailer hitches available. The weight-carrying hitches are intended to be used for towing lightweight trailers. You can put your favorite bike, a tent, and some backpacks into the trailer and you won’t have to worry about steering the trailer. Thanks to the engineering solutions embodied in the weight-carrying hitch, your trailer will precisely follow the tracks of your car. The weight-distributing hitches are intended for use with heavier cargo. If you put a house on your trailer that is attached to the Cadillac Escalade with a weight-carrying hitch, most likely you will experience certain problems, because the weight-carrying hitch simply puts 10% of the weight on the back axis of your. Also the hitch itself might break under such a big weight. A weight-distributing hitch utilizes an advanced mechanism that distributes the weight between the front and back axis, which solves this problem.
If you are concerned about being able to install the Cadillac Escalade trailer hitch, don’t worry. We have done our best to make the trailer hitches easy to install. The most complex operation that you may be required to perform is drilling a couple of holes to attach the trailer hitch to the back of the Cadillac Escalade.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$26.95from $21.56 - $287.28# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $163.49# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $244.11# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $83.09# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $200.66# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $251.86# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$43.43from $34.74 - $665.14# 930
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $109.90# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- CURT® Brake Control Harness Bulk Quick PlugBrake Control Harness Bulk Quick Plug by CURT®. Wiring adapter to connect OEM brake controller wiring on vehicle to electric brake controller. 2' wire, protective sleeve.
$4.25from $3.40 - $162.00# 7152
- DefenderWorx® Hitch CoverBillet Hitch Cover is designed to hide that ugly hitch receiver when it is not in use. The cover is made of the highest quality T-6061 Billet Aluminum, and it is available in various colors and options. Sport your manufacturer's...
$50.89from $40.71 - $66.76# 1179
- Hopkins® Multi-Tow™ Towing Wiring KitMulti-Tow™ Towing Wiring Kit by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit...
$32.08from $25.66 - $39.40# 2847
- CURT® Yellow Powered Converter Wiring KitUniversal Yellow Powered Converter Wiring Kit by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your...
Love it great look and easy install.
- Popular Escalade Part Numbers
- CURT® 13422 - Class 3 Exposed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (6000/600 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 51350 - Brake Control Harness (without Quick Plug)
- CURT® 48190 - Combination Pintle Hook with 2" Ball (10000 lbs Capacity)
- CURT® 48230 - 30-Ton GTW Pintle Hook
- Draw-Tite® 40332 - Class 5 6" Drop Forged Ball Mount for 2" Receivers (10-1/4" Length)
- Hidden Hitch® 80132 - Class 4 Ball Mount for 2'' Recievers (2" Drop, 8-1/2" Length, 3/4" Rise, 10000/1000 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 80138 - Class 4 Ball Mount for 2'' Recievers (8" Drop, 9" Length, 10000/1000 Weight Capacity)
- DWD® 104016 - 1-1/4" Hitch Cover with Cadillac Logo
- DWD® 205270 - 2" Hitch Cover with Cadillac Logo
- Hopkins® 40955 - Multi-Tow™ 7 RV Blade and 4-Wire Flat Towing Wiring Kit
- Cadillac Escalade Models
- Escalade Base Trailer Hitches
- Escalade Hybrid Trailer Hitches
- Escalade Hybrid Platinum Trailer Hitches
- Escalade Luxury Trailer Hitches
- Escalade Platinum Trailer Hitches
- Escalade Premium Trailer Hitches
- Escalade ESV Base Trailer Hitches
- Escalade ESV Luxury Trailer Hitches
- Escalade ESV Platinum Trailer Hitches
- Escalade ESV Premium Trailer Hitches
- Escalade EXT Base Trailer Hitches
- Escalade EXT Luxury Trailer Hitches
- Escalade EXT Premium Trailer Hitches