CARiD.com offers you the Cadillac Escalade trailer hitches manufactured by the well-known companies using the finest materials known to men. There are two different kinds of trailer hitches available. The weight-carrying hitches are intended to be used for towing lightweight trailers. You can put your favorite bike, a tent, and some backpacks into the trailer and you won’t have to worry about steering the trailer. Thanks to the engineering solutions embodied in the weight-carrying hitch, your trailer will precisely follow the tracks of your car. The weight-distributing hitches are intended for use with heavier cargo. If you put a house on your trailer that is attached to the Cadillac Escalade with a weight-carrying hitch, most likely you will experience certain problems, because the weight-carrying hitch simply puts 10% of the weight on the back axis of your. Also the hitch itself might break under such a big weight. A weight-distributing hitch utilizes an advanced mechanism that distributes the weight between the front and back axis, which solves this problem.
If you are concerned about being able to install the Cadillac Escalade trailer hitch, don’t worry. We have done our best to make the trailer hitches easy to install. The most complex operation that you may be required to perform is drilling a couple of holes to attach the trailer hitch to the back of the Cadillac Escalade.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 11 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $195.30$195.30
- Hopkins® - Agility™ Digital Brake ControlStarting at: $107.33$107.33
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $16.52$16.52
- Eurosport Daytona® - Cadillac Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DefenderWorx® - GMC Style Silver Hitch CoverStarting at: $54.73$54.73
- Autogold® - Black/Chrome Hitch Cover with Cadillac LogoStarting at: $46.14$46.14
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $187.03$187.03
- Reese® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $195.30$195.30
- Tekonsha® 3015 - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $15.78$15.78
Posted by David E.
"Very innovative. Wheel lock and handle holder are great features. Installed the jack and was very impressed with its preformance. It rolls great and steers even better. The best jack I've owned."