- Engine AssembliesCadillac Escalade
- Engine BlocksCadillac Escalade
- Valves & Valvetrain PartsCadillac Escalade
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsCadillac Escalade
- (23)CamshaftsCadillac Escalade
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversCadillac Escalade
- (31)CrankshaftsCadillac Escalade
- (55)Cylinder HeadsCadillac Escalade
- Engine BearingsCadillac Escalade
- (13)Turbo & SuperchargersCadillac Escalade
- Harmonic BalancersCadillac Escalade
- (20)Engine MountsCadillac Escalade
- (169)Oil FiltersCadillac Escalade
- (24)Oil PumpsCadillac Escalade
- (2)Valve CoversCadillac Escalade
- (4)Oil PansCadillac Escalade
- (10)Sensors, Relays, SwitchesCadillac Escalade
- (2)Engine Oil CoolersCadillac Escalade
- Engine PulleysCadillac Escalade
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsCadillac Escalade
- (1)Rebuild KitsCadillac Escalade
- (106)Motor OilsCadillac Escalade
- (58)Engine Oil AdditivesCadillac Escalade
- (13)GasketingCadillac Escalade
The Escalade is a luxury SUV from the Cadillac division of General Motors, built since 1999. This powerful 5-door SUV is fitted with a wide range of V-8 engines. A hybrid version of the Escalade debuted in 2008 and went on sale as a 2009 model. Every motorist knows that their vehicle's engine is its heart; if your engine works poorly, then you must find the reason and repair your Cadillac Escalade. Undoubtedly, you want to buy only superior quality replacement engine parts for your vehicle.
We invite you to check out our ever-expanding online catalog and choose all needed Cadillac Escalade replacement engine parts. Cooperating with well-known brands that always stand behind their products, we have gathered reliable products from Dayco, Bosch, Fel-Pro, Hayden, Loctite, etc. Check out our acceptable prices and place your order right now, without wasting a lot of time and money! We gladly offer a full catalog of replacement engine parts, including engine bearings, valves, motor oils, cylinder heads, camshafts, crankshafts, oil pumps, timing belts, and tons of other products. Your engine needs proper care to give you many miles of great driving in return.
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace. If your engine is worn out, dont just get a rebuilt engine, get one thats better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects, remanufactured...$1,344.25 - $9,790.25
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, dont waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready to...$182.75 - $1,423.75
- Dorman® Engine Valve CoverEngine Valve Cover by Dorman. Save time and money with Dormans Engine Valve Cover. Each one comes with the appropriate number of gaskets as well as all other components needed for a complete repair.$23.67 - $205.96
- Dorman® Engine Valve CoverEngine Valve Cover by Dorman. Save time and money with Dormans Engine Valve Cover. Each one comes with the appropriate number of gaskets as well as all other components needed for a complete repair.$23.58 - $205.62
- Melling® Replacement CamshaftReplacement Camshaft by Melling. Melling offers a full line of camshafts for domestic cars & light trucks, import vehicles, marine and high performance engines.$74.33 - $475.43
- Melling® Replacement ValveReplacement Valve by Melling. Precision engineering, selection of superior grade alloy materials and advanced manufacturing processes ensure that Melling intake valves meet the exacting specifications required for efficient,...$4.70 - $90.14
- Melling® Replacement LifterReplacement Lifter by Melling. Melling Lifters/Tappets are designed and built to get the job done while ensuring efficient performance and quiet valve train operation.$6.16 - $62.26
- Melling® Replacement Rocker ArmReplacement Rocker Arm by Melling. Melling lists rocker arms for both domestic and import applications.$5.02 - $53.55
- Melling® Replacement Rocker Arm KitReplacement Rocker Arm Kit by Melling. New Melling rocker arms should always be part of a new valve train build. To make selection of the desired combination of rocker arms and installation hardware easier, Melling offers Rocker Arm...$7.46 - $61.22
- DNJ Engine Components® Intake ValveIntake Valve by DNJ Engine Components. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch valve...$7.48 - $14.33
- DNJ Engine Components® Exhaust ValveExhaust Valve by DNJ Engine Components. Save your time and hassle when replacing your worn out or cracked valve with this superior part expertly crafted by DNJ. Designed to meet or exceed the highest OE standards, the top-notch...$9.03 - $17.42
- Mahle® PistonPistons by Mahle. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$25.60 - $238.61
- DNJ Engine Components® Piston Ring SetPiston Ring Set by DNJ Engine Components. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a...$28.34 - $101.24
- Dorman® Engine Timing CoverSave time and money with Dormans Engine Timing Cover. Each one comes with a gasket as well as any other components needed for a complete repair.$13.15 - $407.91
- Dorman® Engine Timing CoverSave time and money with Dormans Engine Timing Cover. Each one comes with a gasket as well as any other components needed for a complete repair.$13.15 - $407.43
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,610.00 - $5,010.00