Cadillac Escalade Cooling Systems
- Maradyne® - Mach™ Electric FanStarting at: $435.88$435.88
- Mishimoto® - ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- Flex-a-lite® - Trimline Electric FanStarting at: $118.79$118.79
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- JET® - ThermostatStarting at: $48.71$48.71
- Flex-a-lite® - Dual Electric FanStarting at: $609.95$609.95
- Weapon-R® - Universal Aluminum Coolant Overflow TankStarting at: $59.50$59.50
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump PulleyStarting at: $7.54$7.54
- Flex-a-lite® - Fan Spacer AdapterStarting at: $16.97$16.97
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"