Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
Cadillac Performance Engine Parts
- Allante Engine Components
- ATS Engine Components
- Brougham Engine Components
- Catera Engine Components
- Cimarron Engine Components
- CTS Engine Components
- Deville Engine Components
- DTS Engine Components
- Eldorado Engine Components
- Escalade Engine Components
- Fleetwood Engine Components
- Seville Engine Components
- SRX Engine Components
- STS Engine Components
- XLR Engine Components
About Cadillac Performance Engine Parts
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- ATK® High Performance EngineHigh Performance Engine by ATK®. When you want a significant horsepower increase, give your car or truck a "heart" transplant with an ATK Performance Engine. ATK offers 3 stages of performance engines and every one of them is built...
$3,421.88from $2,737.50 - $5,255.00# 5373
- Mr. Gasket® Valve Cover SetValve Cover Set by Mr. Gasket®. Swapping in a camshaft is a sure-fire way to add power and torque to your car’s engine. Mr. Gasket can supply you with just about everything except the camshaft itself.
$100.04from $80.03 - $128.48# 2799
- Mr. Gasket® Engine Full Gasket SetEngine Full Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Building up a new engine for your ride? Mr. Gasket has the gaskets, fasteners and other internal parts for building a race engine vs. a street motor.
$57.31from $45.85 - $174.85# 2819
- Professional Products® Harmonic BalancerHarmonic Balancer by Professional Products®.
$58.91from $47.13 - $270.33# 3430
- Edelbrock® Hydraulic Roller Lifter KitHydraulic Roller Lifter Kit by Edelbrock®. Edelbrock's high performance hydraulic roller lifters for small-block Chevy, big-block Chevy and small-block Ford are the perfect match for street and high performance applications. With...
$98.28from $78.62 - $635.68# 4992
- COMP Cams® CamshaftCamshaft by COMP Cams®.
$0.45from $0.36 - $1,586.83# 3316
- Spectre Performance® Timing Cover KitTiming Cover Kit by Spectre Performance®. Each timing cover is built to meet or exceed all OE specifications and is validated for fit, form, and function.
$19.84from $15.87 - $39.60# 2745
- Spectre Performance® Engine Oil Dipstick with TubeEngine Oil Dipstick with Tube by Spectre Performance®. Replace that nasty transmission dipstick on your GM Power Glide two-speed automatic transmission with this snazzy chromed model. It’s a drop-in replacement for your OEM...
$6.25from $5.00 - $14.40# 2747
- Edelbrock® GasketsGaskets by Edelbrock®. Any gasket can create a seal, but a good gasket can do it with less clamping force, and for a longer period of time. Edelbrock's gaskets are not only manufactured from extremely high quality materials, but...
$10.26from $8.21 - $199.95# 4990
- Edelbrock® Valve CoversValve Covers by Edelbrock®. Edelbrock first made these aluminum valve covers in the late '50s and they're still a classic. Made of heavy-gauge sand-cast aluminum, our classic finned valve covers are available in either a...
$48.75from $39.00 - $352.26# 4989
Guides & Articles
Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
Michael GrayenGlossary of Engine Internal Parts
Internal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if...
Popular Popular Products
- Engine PulleysCadillac
- Engine BlocksCadillac
- Motor MountsCadillac
- Cylinder HeadCadillac
- Oil PansCadillac
- Valvetrain PartsCadillac
- Timing ChainsCadillac
- Valve CoversCadillac
- Engine AssembliesCadillac
- Engine Rebuild KitsCadillac
- Oil CoolersCadillac
- Oil FiltersCadillac
- Timing CoversCadillac
- Turbo & SuperchargersCadillac
- Popular Performance Engine Parts Part Numbers