The Cadillac DTS was revealed in 2005, at the Chicago Auto Show. It replaced the Cadillac Deville and became the biggest luxury car in the Cadillac lineup. The car was built on the G platform used by GM for front-wheel drive full-size luxury cars. For the latest DTS models, the chassis was substantially upgraded, and the car received electronically controlled shock absorbers. The exterior design of the Cadillac DTS became more conservative. The car looks really attractive and delivers reliable performance, so no wonder it gained high popularity.
Does your Cadillac DTS cooling system require some attention? Seems like something has gone wrong? Browse through our ever-expanding online catalog to find everything you need to restore your car’s performance. We offer only premium quality aftermarket parts, so you can count on reliable function they are designed to provide. You don’t have to pay a high dealer price! Get the same quality for less. Feel free to contact our knowledgeable support team in case you have any questions.
- Replace® RadiatorRadiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...$4.38 - $1,355.11
- TYC® Cooling FanCooling Fan by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer price any...$26.20 - $151.11
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...$57.99 - $470.45
- Dorman® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Dorman®. Save time, money and labor with Dorman’s Engine Cooling Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and...$30.27 - $896.87
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...$59.45 - $1,495.89
- Dorman® Water PumpsWater Pumps by Dorman®. Dorman’s Engine Water Pump provides long-lasting service. Engineered specifically for hybrid vehicles, it works electronically, supplementing the mechanical pump to cool the engine and help ensure optimal...$11.36 - $131.68
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.$54.10 - $1,383.61
- KOYO® RadiatorRadiator by Koyo®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating can...$71.96 - $471.77
- Sherman® RadiatorRadiator by Sherman®. Restore the OEM-specified cooling ability and be sure that your engine runs optimally and is protected from possible overheating and damage. Trust Sherman and get a durable replacement radiator designed to...$73.28 - $276.44
- Gates® Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...$17.08 - $762.80
- Gates® ThermostatThermostat by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$4.65 - $37.37
- Gates® Engine Coolant HoseEngine Coolant Hose by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$2.32 - $141.79
- Sherman® Radiator FanRadiator Fan Shroud by Sherman®. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's...$11.12 - $405.64
- APDI® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by APDI®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between...$37.00 - $443.26
- Dorman® Coolant Recovery TankCoolant Recovery Tank by Dorman®. Dorman’s Engine Coolant Recovery Tank is designed for enduring use. It resists the expansion and cracking that extreme temperature fluctuations can cause. Plus, the durable plastic construction...$5.64 - $102.27
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Auto Repair PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Muffler$95.37 - $114.57
- Cadillac DTS Models
- DTS Base Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- DTS L Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- DTS Platinum Replacement Engine Cooling Parts