The Cadillac DTS (DTS stands for DeVille Touring Sedan) is a full-size sedan produced by one of the most famous American auto companies – General Motors. The luxury sedan was manufactured to replace another Cadillac star – the Cadillac DeVille, the company’s largest luxury vehicle for the 2006 year. This renaming of the Cadillac DTS is tied up with a new styling set by the earlier Cadillac STS and Cadillac CTS. The first version of this vehicle was revealed at the Chicago Auto Show in 2005. The Cadillac DTS was produced at GM’s Detroit factory between 2005 and 2010 years.
Reliability and style is always a priority for Cadillac. If you are looking for replacement parts on the web, CARiD is ready to provide you with a rich variety of parts. All of them are made using high-grade materials and advanced technologies to ensure OE quality, function, and fit. Use our convenient search options to easily find and order a replacement air intake part you need. Don't hesitate and browse our online store right now.
- Bosch® Air FilterAir Filter by Bosch®. Dirty air filters can cause decreased fuel mileage, increased engine wear, and even problems starting the engine. Check your engine air filter at every oil change and always replace a dirty filter with a...Protects Your Engine by Stopping 98% of Engine-Threatening ParticlesPrevention of Unfiltered Air Entering Engine Intake with a High-Quality Seal$2.62 - $24.03
- Crown® Air FilterAir Filter by Crown®. An air filter does an important job of restricting dirt particles which could enter the engine with the airflow and damage its critical components. When your factory air filter gets clogged and starts to...Excellent filtration for optimal engine performanceMeets or surpasses OEM specs$5.36 - $26.13
- Denso® Air FilterAir Filter by Denso®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...High airflow rate improves performance and fuel economySuperior dust holding capacity increases filter life$5.76 - $30.41
- FULL® Air FilterAir Filter by Full®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...$2.82 - $45.42
- Full® Air FilterAir Filter by Full®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...$2.82 - $45.42
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings®. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so don’t trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting...Filters out dirt and dust in the air preventing them from entering the engineHeavy duty construction for long service life$7.28 - $104.13
- NPN® Air FilterAir Filter by NPN®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$3.55 - $69.67
- WIX® Air Filter PanelAir Filter Panel by WIX®. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot,...Prevents foreign particles like carbon, soot and abrasives from entering the fuel mixEnsures superior engine protection$4.66 - $109.54
- Dorman® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Dorman®. Save time, money, and labor by replacing only the MAF sensor instead of the entire mass air flow assembly. Constructed with the latest design improvements and to precisely match OE form, fit, and...Direct OEM replacementQuality materials to withstand extreme underhood temperatures and environmental factors$17.14 - $294.44
- Cardone® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone®. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$36.10 - $894.48
- Delphi® Mass Air Flow SensorWhen it comes to MAF sensors, communication with the ECM is key. That’s why Delphi MAF sensors use all new parts - never remanufactured parts that could harbor debris and therefore send inaccurate readings to the ECM.Extensive coverageAvailable in a variety of bore diameters to accommodate a wide range of airflow, resulting in a robust design for electrical overloads$53.33 - $385.80
- Hitachi® Fuel Injection Throttle BodyFuel Injection Throttle Body by Hitachi®. Precise airflow control, accurate engine control, and extended service life is what you'll get with this premium electronic throttle body by Hitachi. It features a microcomputer to control...Compact, lightweight DC motor ensures easy mounting in various enginesFeatures a multiple-output throttle sensor for a more accurate signal output$92.50 - $430.19
- ACDelco® Professional™ Manifold Absolute Pressure SensorProfessional™ Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor by ACDelco®. Built with an intelligent design that reduces the number of components and lowers the possibility of sensor output changes over the life of the part, ACDelco GM OE...Undergo the same stringent testing process as the original partGM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component$31.00 - $97.04
- Delphi® Manifold Absolute Pressure SensorManifold Absolute Pressure Sensor by Delphi®. Delphi MAP sensors are internally insulated with silicone gel over the integrated circuit chip for reduced temperatures and vibration resistance, resulting in longer service life....Extensive coverageDelphi MAP sensors undergo certified electrical testing with industry EMI protection against noise interference and other sensor output from the vehicle$47.03 - $100.23
- Genuine® Manifold Absolute Pressure SensorManifold Absolute Pressure Sensor by Genuine®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$70.54 - $352.66
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.