The Cadillac Calais is a full-size car that was designed and manufactured by General Motors' luxury brand Cadillac. This vehicle was produced for a decade between 1965 and 1976. As for its platform, this model was based on the C-body. The Calais was constructed by Bill Mitchell, an American automobile designer that previously worked as an illustrator at the Automotive Racing Club of America. Nowadays you won’t often meet the Calais on the road, but if you stumble upon this stylish automobile, it’s almost impossible to pass it by. Presently, the Cadillac Calais is popular among lots of Cadillac fans and dedicated motorists.
Are you a lucky owner of this retro car? Do you need a starter, an alternator, or other auto parts? We provide dependable Cadillac Calais starting and charging parts that come from such giants of the industry as Exide, Bosch, Kinetik, and many other famous aftermarket brands. We know no compromise when it comes to quality, that’s why we handpick only efficient and durable auto parts. If you have some issues, don’t hesitate to call our team or contact us via live chat to get a prompt reply.
- Optima® YellowTop Car BatteryYellowTop Car Battery by Optima. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items that...$163.78 - $236.38
- Optima® RedTop Car BatteryRedTop Starting Car Battery by Optima. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...$125.47 - $169.72
- Exide® Edge Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries...$134.95 - $161.39
- Odyssey® Extreme Series BatteryUniversal Extreme Series Battery by Odyssey. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey Extreme Series batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series...$172.56 - $360.59
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$40.43 - $1,162.48
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...$31.73 - $698.33
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.70 - $254.46
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $215.40
- USA Industries® Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...$18.00 - $262.79
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...$35.71 - $955.93
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry, as...$29.38 - $543.65
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit...$28.73 - $546.16
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$25.92 - $516.43
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by Quality-Built.$14.26 - $880.00
- USA Industries® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by USA Industries. This premium product is designed to properly provide power to electronic components of your vehicle when it is running. This alternator by USA Industries is designed to fit like the...$24.69 - $189.89
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Cadillac Calais Starting & Charging Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango