- (34)Fuel PumpsCadillac ATS
- (116)Fuel TanksCadillac ATS
- (19)Fuel FiltersCadillac ATS
- (12)Fuel Injectors & RailsCadillac ATS
- (16)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsCadillac ATS
- (30)Throttle BodiesCadillac ATS
- (84)CarburetorCadillac ATS
- (62)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsCadillac ATS
- (20)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesCadillac ATS
- (105)Fuel System AdditivesCadillac ATS
- (6)Accelerator PedalsCadillac ATS
When it comes to producing a stunningly luxurious vehicle, General Motors know their game. The Cadillac ATS is a great example of how modern design combined with the newest technologies can create a perfect automobile that will definitely turn heads. This compact luxury sedan is the smallest vehicle in the Cadillac line, which is suitable for the busy city life. Even though the ATS is equipped with the newest fuel system, it’s important to have an option of replacing some parts if something goes wrong. The fuel system is essential for producing energy to move the vehicle, giving you optimum performance.
Our online store provides the most convenient way for every ATS owner to find and purchase any replacement part to install in the vehicle. Anything from fuel injectors to fuel caps is at your fingertips, so you can save time as well as get everything you are looking for at one place, without the need for leaving the comfort of your home or office. Every product you buy will meet your expectations or even exceed them, so don’t hold back and make an order now!
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$7.47 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$7.47 - $1,223.09
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behaviorReduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase$27.42 - $611.96
- Gates® Replacement Fuel Tank CapReplacement Fuel Tank Cap by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$3.05 - $61.84
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Lock RingFuel Tank Lock Ring by Spectra Premium®. Every time you replace the fuel tank or fuel pump module, don't forget to change the fuel tank lock ring that secures the fuel pump module to the fuel tank. With OE design, this product...Same quality as OE for less moneyDirect replacement$3.65 - $51.98
- Airtex® Fuel Level SensorFuel Level Sensor by Airtex®. Airtex improves upon OE design and enhances performance and durability of each fuel delivery system component they build, so rest assured this fuel level sensor will provide accurate fuel gauge...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsCeramic sender card provides an accurate reading of a fuel level in a tank$30.87 - $235.67
- MagnaFuel® In-Line Fuel PumpIn-Line Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel®. Once-piece design is more compact and light weight.Ideal for street muscle carsQuiet operation$464.11 - $521.43
- Aeromotive® A1000 Fuel PumpUniversal A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. This is the pump that started it all. Durable, reliable, good looking and it supports high horsepower. Perfect for the daily driver that doesn't run like a daily driver.ORB-10 inlet and outlet portsFor EFI applications use regulator P/N 13101 or P/N 13109$407.05
- Aeromotive® Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel PumpUniversal Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Aeromotive features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...For gasoline engines onlyDevelops 12 PSI line pressure when used with regulators$365.21
- Aeromotive® 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel PumpUniversal 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight...Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicableE85 Compatible$124.34
- Aeromotive® 200 Series Stealth Fuel TankUniversal 200 Series Stealth Fuel Tank by Aeromotive®. Considering a switch to EFI or swapping in that late model motor? What has recently become the hottest trend in hot rodding has been plagued by fuel delivery. The question is...200 lph high performance fuel pumpSupports up to$661.78 - $1,170.42
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst™ OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this product once, for...$141.85 - $523.55
- JET® Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by JET®. Installed product is non-returnable.$31.46 - $110.21
- Aeromotive® Heavy Duty BracketUniversal Heavy Duty Bracket by Aeromotive®. Aeromotive fuel pump universal bracket, belt drive pump, arched slot, Heavy Duty. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Aeromotive features premium quality and will...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$119.37
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.