The Cadillac ATS is a small luxury auto constructed and manufactured by General Motors’ premium brand Cadillac. This automobile debuted in 2012 and nowadays it’s still in production. The first ATS was available in a 4-door sedan body configuration; later in 2015, the company unveiled a 2-door coupe body version of this car. Speaking about its platform, the Cadillac ATS was based on the General Motors Alpha. Cadillac outfitted this model with a wide variety of engines: 2.5L I4, 2.0L I4, and 3.6L V6 that were mated to a 6-speed manual / 6-speed automatic / 8-speed automatic gearbox.
Are you a happy owner of this up-to-date car? Whether you are in need of a new starter, an alternator, or other automotive products – just check out our extensive collection of Cadillac ATS starting and charging parts to choose the required automotive products for the restoration of your vehicle. Our digital store boasts of cooperation with many aftermarket brands that design efficient and dependable auto parts. Shopping on our website is as easy as 1-2-3, so don’t wait for the moment to come and start picking your replacement parts right now.
- Optima® YellowTop Car BatteryYellowTop Car Battery by Optima. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items that...$165.31 - $251.25
- Optima® RedTop Car BatteryRedTop Starting Car Battery by Optima. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...$126.58 - $171.23
- Exide® Edge Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries...$135.71 - $169.88
- Odyssey® Extreme Series BatteryUniversal Extreme Series Battery by Odyssey. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey Extreme Series batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series...$172.56 - $360.59
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $123.98
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment StarterGM Original Equipment Starter by ACDelco. When you need to match Original Equipment specifications in a replacement starter for your GM vehicle, look to ACDelco. Our GM Original Equipment line includes brand-new, and...$74.76 - $750.51
- ACDelco® Professional StarterProfessional Starter by ACDelco. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Starters for GM and non-GM vehicles are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco NEW Professional...$39.39 - $538.32
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...$31.73 - $698.33
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.70 - $254.46
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built.$14.33 - $346.53
- USA Industries® Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...$18.00 - $262.79
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry, as...$29.38 - $543.65
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit...$28.73 - $546.16
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by Quality-Built.$14.26 - $880.00
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment Starter RelayGM Original Equipment Starter Relay by ACDelco. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...$5.11 - $60.30
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Cadillac ATS Starting & Charging Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango