- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Cadillac Allante Tires
Do you know at least one person that has never dreamed about getting a Cadillac? Only those who have never seen the company's vehicles and those who don't imagine how it feels to sit behind the wheel of a gorgeous Cadillac. For years, the Cadillac team has been setting standards of style and quality, which has always been valued all over the world. Introduced in 1987, the Cadillac Allante is considered to be its first step into the ultra-luxury roadster market. Like any vehicle of the class, this car has an amazing, sleek exterior that amazes the crowd. A charming appearance is definitely a great advantage, but you should realize that safety is above all.
Today most people keep forgetting that tires are essential car parts, and that they are responsible for the driving safety. But you do remember that, and when the time to replace the tires comes, you get a brand new set without thinking. CARiD.com is the first place that can help you with it. We store products that were engineered to improve driving comfort and reduce road noise. We collaborate with the major tire brands such as Continental, General Tire, and others that offer a great variety of the Cadillac Allante tires, including summer, winter, all season, eco, and performance tires. The choice is yours!
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.