Bushwacker® Fender Flares Reviews
| Posted by Bobby | (Quincy, IL)
Product was very easy to install. Very fast shipping. Very satisfied with the flares!
| Posted by Neil | (Edmonton, AB)
It's all perfect, my truck looks nice and sexy now, thanks for this stuff you've recommended.
| Posted by Adan | (Othello, WA)
These are the best live purchases by far great quality. They arrived very fast, earlier then date estimated. Very great company. Will be ordering again!!!!
| Posted by James | (Greeley, CO)
Overall fit on my 2002 F-250 was good. Both rear flares required minor trimming near the lower forward part of the wheel well. Quick work with a Dremel tool. I chose to have mine painted to match the truck. If you choose to do the same, I recommend you have them painted buy someone familiar with preparing plastic parts for paint.
| Posted by Marites | (Anchorage, AK)
Easy to follow instruction. Quick and easy installation. Quality is great! Price is pretty fair. Shipping is over a hundred dollars but I guess because I live in AK.
- Rugged Ridge® Fender Flare Kitfrom $49.99 - $127.99# 4649404
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender Flaresfrom $251.00 - $502.00# 7598251
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender Flaresfrom $214.76 - $466.36# 12744306
- Lund® RX-Rivet Style Fender Flaresfrom $206.96 - $355.46# 5833578
- E&G Classics® Fender Flaresfrom $352.00 - $508.00# 328011
- Xenon® 2.8" Wide Fender Flare Kitfrom $99.81 - $399.23# 1648361