The Terraza can saticfy the needs of most drivers; it offers just a bit more class than most other minivans. Having a reliable minivan you get an excellent opportunity to travel with all your friends and family all year round. To maintain pleasure from the trip, you require to have all the needful things with you and take the junk away from the interior! At CARiD, you will find an enormous range of roof bags, luggage racks, hitch mount and cartop cargo box luggage carriers and accessories.
The elegant roof boxes significantly expand the capabilities of your car to transport goods: fishing and diving equipment, skis and boots, tents and sleeping bags or hunting gear. We have guaranteed that your choice within CARiD is limited to the high-quality products developed by the most reputable companies that do know class and style like no other. Thanks to the diversity of shapes and sizes, even the choosiest customer can pick a product that suits their taste and needs and create a new image of the Buick Terraza.
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, Hyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting...$969.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, Pulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most...$399.95 - $469.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, Force Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, Sonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, Sidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone,...$299.95
- Thule® Flow Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, Flow Cargo Box by Thule®. Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast. Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car...Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with a roof-hugging baseline.Developed specifically to transport skis, poles, and snowboards, taking skis up to 210 cm.$799.95
- Yakima® ProRack™ Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, ProRack™ Cargo Box by Yakima®. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic,...Adds 10 cu. ft. to your vehicle's cargo capacityMaximum cargo capacity: 165 lbs.$195.30
- Yakima® Aero Roof Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, Aero Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Carrying unwieldy gear has never looked so elegant. No other box matches its aerodynamic performance. In black or silver high-gloss finish.$849.00 - $999.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, SkyBox Carbonite Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically...$449.00 - $599.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, SkyBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and...$549.00 - $699.00
- Yakima® ShowCase Roof Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, ShowCase Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®.15 cubic feet of cargo space in an ideal fit for smaller vehicles, wagons and SUVsHigh-gloss automotive quality finish highlights a distinctively modern aesthetic$679.00 - $779.00
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security...$341.10 - $377.10
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxBuick Terraza 2005, SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The...$649.00
- Thule® Flow Cargo BoxFlow Cargo Box by Thule®. 89" L x 34.25" W x 12.25" H, 14 cu. ft. Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast. Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design....Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with a roof-hugging baseline.Developed specifically to transport skis, poles, and snowboards, taking skis up to 210 cm.$799.95
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail RackBuick Terraza 2005, AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest...Designed for vehicles with raised roof railsIntegrated bar and foot design combines foot and bar together for a low profile, aerodynamic package$219.95
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Cover$422.66 - $478.49
- Thule® Passage Trunk Mount Bike Rack$149.95 - $169.95