- (32)Custom HeadlightsBuick Terraza
- (13)Factory HeadlightsBuick Terraza
- (3)Projector HeadlightsBuick Terraza
- (6)LED HeadlightsBuick Terraza
- (2)Halo HeadlightsBuick Terraza
- (2)Euro HeadlightsBuick Terraza
- (4)Signal LightsBuick Terraza
- (47)Fog LightsBuick Terraza
- (6)Daytime Running LightsBuick Terraza
- (25)Headlight BulbsBuick Terraza
- (465)Auxiliary / Driving LightsBuick Terraza
- LED Headlight KitsBuick Terraza
A tough wearing and brilliantly designed car like the Buick Terraza deserves only the top end in after market accessories and customizations, and we are here to make sure that is what you always get when you buy at CARiD. If you are interested in upgrading your Buick Terraza's after dark appearance and improving your general visibility and comfort when you're on the road in the dark or in dangerous stormy and foggy conditions with some Buick Terraza custom headlights, we have a whole range for you to check out. Supported by our commitment to offering you great value, fast delivery and dedicated customer service we are certain you'll be delighted when you decide to buy your new Buick Terraza headlights from CARiD!
Whether you like the modern and stylish look of Buick Terraza Euro headlights, or you prefer the look of our Buick Terraza halo projectors, we have a great range of custom headlights to suit your Buick that will give you the style and image you want and the brightness and effectiveness you need to stay safe on the road at night. Our Buick Terraza headlights will give you a better level of safety whenever and wherever you have to drive your Terraza, and also update the look of the vehicle with a cool and unique new look that really makes your car your own. Browse our huge selection for your Buick Terraza model today and order your hot new Terraza custom headlights now!
- Spyder® Euro HeadlightsCrystal Euro Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The clear lens and multi-faceted reflector will provide brilliant illumination for safer driving at...$50.28 - $637.16
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night,...$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$19.87 - $872.45
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$16.60 - $923.66
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman®. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with...Manufactured to exact OEM specificationsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$33.48 - $867.64
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$29.25 - $2,863.13
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...Deliver improved performance and clearer visionDesigned to light up any road$19.65 - $659.85
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone®. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$24.30 - $897.10
- Dorman® Replacement Turn Signal LightsReplacement Turn Signal Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$6.10 - $151.42
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Projector fog lights are designed to cut through the scotch mist. These lights will add custom style to your vehicle in addition to hot looks.Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommendedAffordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Spec-D Projector Fog Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Spec-D product$41.62 - $103.46
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $448.01
- TYC® Factory Replacement Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)Replacement Daytime Running Light by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, when your lights...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$24.84 - $346.14
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Eagle® Replacement Daytime Running LightReplacement Daytime Running Light by Eagle®. Eagle replacement daytime running lights are designed to give you back complete safety and driving comfort. These lights are direct fit replacements for your factory units, so...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$12.00 - $185.45
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.