Wondering what sort of upgrade to give your Buick Terraza? How about a custom exhaust system? Not only will it give guaranteed engine efficiency, it will also boost power by as much as 20hp and increase torque amounts substantially. Custom Terraza exhausts are effective because of the tangible reduction in car weight they offer. Removing the stock exhaust system, which is quite heavy compared to custom exhausts, takes off a chunk of the Terraza weight. Installing a custom exhaust in its place helps keep the car weight down, creating a friendlier atmosphere for the engine to generate more power. Buy superior quality Terraza exhaust systems from CARiD for guaranteed durability and sustained high performance. In stock is a range of split-rear Terraza exhausts, dual tip Terraza exhausts, and turbo Terraza exhaust systems for 2005 – 2007 Terraza models. Flowmaster, Borla, Gibson, MagnaFlow, Weapon-r, Onki, Zunden, MBRP and RBP Terraza exhaust systems give the highest gains in power and torque, and optimal gas flow.
You may be buying a custom exhaust purely for the gains in power and performance, but there is a lot more you will get. Fuel efficiency is one of these. With the engine now operating more efficiently, fuel will be more burned more efficiently and very little will go to waste, if any. For you, this translates to a higher mpg and reduced fuel costs. If you value long term savings, you will appreciate the Terraza custom exhaust. All the exhaust models sold at CARiD are built for long service and will serve you for years without breaking down leaking or rusting. One other benefit you will enjoy is better engine sound. Custom Terraza exhaust systems eliminate in-cabin drone, leaving you with a smooth, controlled rumble. You can opt for a mild, moderate or aggressive sounding exhaust, depending on your preference. All are available at CARiD.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Special Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $84.56$84.56
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Double-Wall Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"Easy to install, except you're going to need two bolts to mount the catalytic, cat back does not come with bolts. But overall a good experience, any good purchase change 2 miles to the gallon."