Buick Skylark Performance Suspension
If you want to rejuvenate and update your fantastic Buick Skylark by upgrading its suspension, then CARiD have made it our job to help you do it easily and without spending too much, with our superb range of suspension kits and shock absorbers for this great Buick model. Even the best designed cars can see some really impressive improvements in performance with upgraded suspension, and upgrades can also help you give the car the ride you want, letting you personalize your driving experience. Our Buick Skylark suspension systems, like all of our terrific Buick products and accessories, have been manufactured by the leading names in the industry and chosen after full testing and review by our own auto accessories experts.
Browse our unbeatable selection of suspension products for your Buick, and you'll see our terrific line of shock absorbers and suspension kits that you can use to give your Skylark the feel you want. If you are looking for lowering kits by top names like Prothane, Arnott, Moroso, Energy Suspension and Rancho, we have those right here, among all of our other fantastic Skylark suspension upgrades, so check out the selection for your year of Skylark and see what CARiD can do for you and your Buick!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 6 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Air Lift® - LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsStarting at: $212.43$212.43
- Energy Suspension® - Control Arm BushingsStarting at: $35.73$35.73
- Belltech® - Lowering KitStarting at: $55.20$55.20
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series ShocksStarting at: $25.82$25.82
- First Equipment Quality® - Shock MountStarting at: $5.34$5.34
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $27.44$27.44
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series ShocksStarting at: $116.31$116.31
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsStarting at: $39.72$39.72
- Hellwig® - Street Performance Sway BarsStarting at: $196.22$196.22
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $104.65$104.65
Posted by Kimberly K.
"WirelessOne Compressor System is a great product, easy install, no problems, just what I needed. They went on in about an hour, but of course I have my own shop, but the only tools I needed were a piece of chalk, a center punch a drill/drill bits and a few wrenches and voila! it was done."
Posted by Brian L.
"This wireless system provides the easiest way to be able to stand beside your truck while adjusting the air to your air springs, so you can get an eagle eye view of the air springs at work stabilizing your tow vehicle."