Buick Brake Rotors
- Lucerne Rotors
- Park Avenue Rotors
- Rainier Rotors
- Reatta Rotors
- Regal Rotors
- Rendezvous Rotors
- Riviera Rotors
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $93.10$93.10
- Wilwood® - D52 2-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $164.99$164.99
- EBC® - Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $114.26$114.26
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.61$39.61
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $108.55$108.55
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $169.77$169.77
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Front RotorsStarting at: $312.47$312.47
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $58.63$58.63
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $60.63$60.63
- PowerStop® - Z26 Extreme Performance Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $49.03$49.03
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great! Perfect for a daily driver."
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great!"
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."