CARiD.com offers several types of the Buick Roadmaster trailer hitches: weight-carrying hitches and weight-distributing hitches. The weight-carrying hitch is used in case you are taking a couple of bicycles, skis, tents (or any other small cargo) with you in a cargo trailer or on a rack. This is a solution will be just perfect for the vast majority of the Buick Roadmaster owners. The weight-distributing hitch is used for heavier cargo – you may want to load a motorboat or even a small house on the trailer. This type of trailer hitches shifts a part of the weight to the front of the car, making steering nice and easy in comparison to what you would experience in case you tried to drive with a heavy trailer attached to the car with a weight-carrying hitch.
Any driver can install the Buick Roadmaster trailer hitches without additional help. You will be able to do so in your garage; no longer will you have to pay the workshops – the only thing that you need to pay for is for your trailer hitch. The most complex task you may be required to perform is to drill a few holes in the rear of your Buick Roadmaster. To make this task even easier we provide you with a pattern. We do our best to provide every customer with top quality technical solutions.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 20 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $184.19$184.19
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $163.80$163.80
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $162.40$162.40
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Buick LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
"As advertised. Good fit, easy to install. Solid!"
"Good replacement for damaged part."
"Perfect replacement for damaged part."
"This is a wonderful way to add extra cargo carrying capacity. The whole thing swings out of the way to allow you access to the back of the vehicle. It is easy to mount."
"Looks great, nice and sturdy. I've had compliments already. Super easy to install."