- (21)Complete SystemsBuick Regal
- (477)HeadersBuick Regal
- (245)Catalytic ConvertersBuick Regal
- (348)MufflersBuick Regal
- (1)Exhaust StacksBuick Regal
- (136)Exhaust TipsBuick Regal
- (329)Exhaust PipesBuick Regal
- (410)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsBuick Regal
- (147)Emission ControlBuick Regal
- (60)Performance ChipsBuick Regal
If there is a car make that perfectly blends the traditional and the modern, it is Buick. More specifically, the Buick Regal has stood the test of time as a model of crossover appeal: those looking for a car that leans more on the conservative find it in older Regal models while those looking for stylish appeal find it in newer Regal models. One thing both old and new Regal models could benefit from is more power, and the easiest way to get this additional power is with a custom exhaust system. CARiD has a range of custom exhaust systems for the Regal, all of them designed to give optimal gains in power and torque. Both the Regal Flowmaster American Thunder and Flowmaster Force II Axle-Back exhausts will give between 5-10% more power. Additionally, they will increase exhaust flow by over 20%, improving engine efficiency as a result. Other brands whose Regal exhausts are just as good include MagnaFlow, Borla, Gibson, Onki and RBP. All have exhausts that are custom built for 1978 – 2013 Regal models.
An extra benefit you will get when you install a custom exhaust is better sound. There is no better way to establish a presence on the roads than with a powerful engine sound. Different exhausts give different variations of the Buick Regal engine note, making it easy to get a specific sound from just one custom exhaust system, or by combining different custom exhaust parts. If you are enthusiastic about cars, then you know just how much of a difference a bold, powerful exhaust note can make. It will make you feel more in control of the car and set you apart from your peers. If this is something you have always wanted, a custom exhaust system from CARiD will make it come to be.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...Available sound levels: Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type)Increases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Pypes® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and...Designed to deliver the ultimate in sound and performanceProvides extra punch in the passing lane and improves mileage$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$108.53 - $1,069.99
- Hooker® Super Competition™ Exhaust SystemSuper Competition™ Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tips by Hooker®. Muffler Series: Super Competition™. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Quantity: Dual. System Type: Cat-Back. Includes: natural finish mufflers, H-Pipe, Tips....Mandrel Bent Not Press BentConsistent Inside Diameter$228.95 - $733.95
- SLP® PowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust SystemPowerFlo Axle-Back Exhaust System by SLP®. Dual Outlet. The only true Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust for 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS! Bolt on a PowerFlo® Cat-Back Exhaust System from SLP on your 2006-2008 Trailblazer SS for up to 12 extra...PowerFlo mufflers offer minimal flow restriction and a deep, rich performance soundLighter than the OEM muffler assembly$239.95 - $1,055.95
- Flowtech® Afterburner™ HeaderAfterburner Series Headers by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Innovative design for small block Chevy equipped vehiclesIncreases both horsepower and torque Large 3" secondary collector$232.95 - $427.95
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureConstructed of .060 cold roll flash mild steel tubing$146.95 - $1,009.95
- Hooker® Competition™ Long Tube Performance HeaderCompetition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Provides unique styling enhancementIncreased corrosion protection ensures long service life and maintained appearance of investment$188.95 - $669.95
- Hooker® Competition™ Shorty Performance HeaderCompetition Shorty Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$179.95 - $592.95
- Hooker® Super Competition™ Long Tube Performance HeaderSuper Competition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$60.85 - $1,314.95
- Hooker® Super Competition™ Shorty Performance HeaderSuper Competition Shorty Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$322.95 - $917.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads$22.21 - $23.48
- Comp Cams® High Energy™ Engine Camshaft and Lifter Kit$196.14 - $209.22
Buick Regal Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2011 Buick Regal