- Front BumpersBuick Regal
- Rear BumpersBuick Regal
- Bumper SpoilersBuick Regal
- Bumper ReinforcementsBuick Regal
- Bumper Moldings + ReflectorsBuick Regal
- Bumper Hole CoversBuick Regal
- (1)Bumper SealsBuick Regal
- (2)Bumper Brackets + HardwareBuick Regal
- (2)Replacement GrillesBuick Regal
- (2)Header PanelsBuick Regal
- (18)Fog LightsBuick Regal
- (3)Emblems + LetteringBuick Regal
- (52)Automotive PaintBuick Regal
CARiD.com is the company where the Regal lovers run when they think it is time for their vehicles to be upgraded with some new accessories and parts. At CARiD.com, you will be provided the best service, because to our opinions you really deserve it. Our clients are at the top of our priorities, that is why we will try to do the best of our capacities to express all your desires. Here, you are offered a large selection of products which will help you to get the best out of your Regal, such as running boards, headlights, billet grilles, spoilers, air intakes, floor mats, wheels, tires, and the other ones.
Our specialists at CARiD.com advise you not to pass by our great variety of the Buick Regal Bumpers designed to help you to prevent your car’s fenders, hoods, trunk lids, and exhaust systems from the damaging effects of collision. Produced by the best manufacturers in the business, bumpers that are stored by our company are engineered in different materials and designs, that is why you can choose the one which you will really love. Together with the help of the team at CARiD.com, your vehicle will be always equipped greatly.
- Goodmark® Front BumperFront Bumper by Goodmark.$5.18 - $464.48
- Goodmark® Rear BumperRear Bumper by Goodmark.$9.10 - $416.54
- Sherman® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Sherman.$16.70 - $663.29
- K-Metal® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by K-Metal. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$24.30 - $705.00
- K-Metal® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by K-Metal. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$20.25 - $788.13
- Sherman® Bumper DeflectorBumper Deflector by Sherman.$5.42 - $138.97
- Sherman® Bumper ReinforcementBumper Reinforcement by Sherman.$3.22 - $525.93
- Replace® Front Bumper Reinforcement BarFront Bumper Reinforcement Bar by Replace. The bumper reinforcement bar is located behind the plastic bumper cover and is the main impact absorbing bumper component. It absorbs the energy in a collision to protect valuable safety...$4.06 - $573.76
- Replace® Rear Bumper Reinforcement BarRear Bumper Reinforcement Bar by Replace. The bumper reinforcement bar is located behind the plastic bumper cover and is the main impact absorbing bumper component. It absorbs the energy in a collision to protect valuable safety and...$7.38 - $360.85
- K-Metal® Front Bumper Reinforcement BarFront Bumper Reinforcement by K-Metal. The bumper reinforcement bar is located behind the plastic bumper cover and is the main impact absorbing bumper component. It absorbs the energy in a collision to protect valuable safety and...$7.50 - $400.95
- Sherman® Bumper AbsorberBumper Absorber by Sherman.$9.78 - $207.31
- K-Metal® Front Bumper AbsorberFront Bumper Absorber by K-Metal. The bumper absorber is located behind the decorative plastic bumper cover. As its name implies, the bumper absorber takes up the impact energy in a collision, to protect valuable body and mechanical...$8.13 - $204.12
- K-Metal® Front Bumper InsertsFront Bumper Insert by K-Metal. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicles appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...$8.75 - $163.08
- Sherman® Bumper MoldingBumper Molding by Sherman.$6.78 - $174.60
- Goodmark® Bumper GuardsBumper Guards by Goodmark.$3.86 - $138.55
Guides & Articles
- BumpersChrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers Were MetalThroughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any classic car show, and you're bound to hear at least one conversation covering the subject of how chrome bumpers are closely tied to "the good old days", with any given style representing the beginning or end of any individual's golden era of choice. In this article, we'll take a brief look at the history of chrome bumpers, how government regulations affected designs, and why chrome bumpers ultimately faded away. We'll also touch on replacement chrome bumpers we offer in the Front Bumpers and Rear Bumpers sections of our website.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.