The Buick Lucerne trailer hitches that you can find at CARiD.com aftermarket accessories are totally reliable and easy to install on your Buick Lucerne. You should be aware that there are two different types of trailer hitches available for your vehicle: weight-carrying hitches and weight-distributing hitches. You may upgrade your vehicle with a weight-carrying hitch or a weight-distributing hitch depending on the type of your trailer or the trailer hitch mounts that you're going to use.
Trailers hitches are divided in 4 classes by the gross weight of trailer they can handle. Gross weight is the summed up weight of the trailer and the cargo you are planning to transport on it. As the Buick Lucerne is a full-size sedan, it is capable of safely handling the weight towed by the first three classes of trailer hitches. This will be enough for vast majority of people. You should be aware that there are two different types of trailer hitches available: weight-carrying hitches and weight-distributing hitches. You will need to decide on what type of trailer hitch you need on your own or consult a specialist if you are not sure about technical features of your car or trailer. Also you will need to check on the restrictions imposed by the manufacturer. When engineers develop new cars they follow certain standards that keep our roads safe.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 20 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $159.33$159.33
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $163.80$163.80
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $179.16$179.16
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $179.16$179.16
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Buick LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
"As advertised. Good fit, easy to install. Solid!"
"Good replacement for damaged part."
"Perfect replacement for damaged part."
"This is a wonderful way to add extra cargo carrying capacity. The whole thing swings out of the way to allow you access to the back of the vehicle. It is easy to mount."
"Looks great, nice and sturdy. I've had compliments already. Super easy to install."