Buick Lacrosse Rims & Wheels
As a driver, you, like millions of others, probably feel some sort of personal connection to your car. This is not surprising, as motorists tend to spend so much time in their vehicles, socializing, listening to the radio, eating, and even sleeping. This is a product that we make a huge investment in; some people even spend decades paying off their cars. Consequently, it is motorists’ best interest to maintain their car; keep it running smoothly and efficiently. However, some people go beyond the standard norm, and continue improving their automobiles with various upgrades that make them stronger, more stylish and efficient. If you are one of these people constantly striving to improve, then the Buick Lacrosse wheels sold at CARiD should suit you very well.
At CARiD, we try to maintain close and warm relations with our customers, so we cater to the needs and demands of all clients, no matter what kind of car they drive and what they’re looking to buy. As for the wheels in question, you will have a wide range of choices to choose from, like size, style, and color. Naturally, you won’t have unlimited options given your car’s specifications, but the choices are still very vast, and are undoubtedly sufficient for reflecting your image and making your automobile one in a million. Tires are also available in our store’s catalog.
- SPEC-1® SP-1 Gloss Black with Machined Face$119.95 - $134.95 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chrome$237.76 - $453.03 (ea)
- ADVANTI RACING® 15th ANNIVERSARY Hyper Dark with Machined Undercut$179.40 - $291.00 (ea)
- KONIG® AIRSTRIKE Black with Machined Face$140.40 - $253.80 (ea)
- FIFTEEN 52® TARMAC Paint Ready$529.00 - $559.00 (ea)
- MAXXIM® ALLEGRO Graphite with Machined Face and Lip$108.00 - $145.26 (ea)
- MOTEGI RACING® MR107 Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lip$156.24 - $237.76 (ea)
- HD® CD20 Chrome$278.00 (ea)
I really like the hub design. They are easy to remove and easy to install once you notice there is one larger alignment tab of the four tabs. If you have to force it then look again. Also, look for black plastic inserts on the backside of the wheel hub area. We (my son and I) had a hard time putting one on and when we pulled it back off I noticed the protection insert. Well worth the money. Note: I don't know if it was the tire or wheel or both, but there were 23 weights on one wheel assembly. That assembly should never have passed quality control in my opinion. My car rides like new though, so I can't complain.
- Buick Lacrosse Models
- Lacrosse 2.4 Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse 3.6 Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse 3.6 AWD Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse 3.6 PREMIUM 1 Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse 3.6 PREMIUM 2 Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse CX Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse CXL Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse CXL AWD Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse CXS Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse EASSIST Wheels & Rims
- Lacrosse SUPER Wheels & Rims