No luxury sedan appeals to both the young and older driver with as much ease as the Buick Lacrosse. Whether you drive a first-generation model or a 2012 model, a little more horsepower will make your Lacrosse more exciting to drive. The most effective, simple and affordable way to get more power out of your engine is with a custom exhaust system. CARiD sells a range of state-of-the-art exhausts for all 2005-2013 Lacrosse models. Built using the latest technology, Lacrosse custom exhausts from CARiD will give you an additional 10-15hp as well as more torque. This means greater pull, faster acceleration and greater throttle response. Borla, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow and Onki cat back exhaust systems will give you increased power, torque and more engine efficiency. In addition to enhanced performance, chrome-finished exhausts such as the Onki range of exhausts for the Lacrosse will give your car a more polished look.
A custom exhaust replaces the quiet tone of the stock exhaust with a richer engine note, whilst preserving the quiet sound-proofing in the cabin. If you’ve always wished your Lacrosse sounded as powerful as it looks luxurious, you have the opportunity to make that wish come true with a custom exhaust. That’s not all you get though; a custom exhaust system from CARiD will take care of your exhaust system problems once and for all. You will not need to keep replacing the exhaust, as it does not wear out easily, not even under heavy use. If you are an enthusiastic driver, this just means you can drive on all kinds of roads and weather without worrying about your exhaust coming loose, leaking, having a blockage or rusting. From whichever angle you look at it, a Lacrosse custom exhaust is a great deal.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $78.14$78.14
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Collector GasketStarting at: $12.36$12.36
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $250.24$250.24
- Taylor Cable® - XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $20.30$20.30
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Round TipsStarting at: $51.54$51.54
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
"Easy to install, except you're going to need two bolts to mount the catalytic, cat back does not come with bolts. But overall a good experience, any good purchase change 2 miles to the gallon."