Buick Estate Rims & Wheels
If you’re looking to buy new custom wheels for your Buick Estate, you probably want a high-quality product that will serve flawlessly and preserve its style and beauty over time. To ensure this, you must buy wheels made of sturdy and suitable materials, and understand the differences between them. The most affordable and sturdy material is steel. However, it is somewhat heavy and this is considered to be a drawback for many. Alloy wheels tend to be more lightweight and give better steering and handling capabilities. Aluminum wheels can also be very light and are very useful for drivers that need faster acceleration and deceleration. CARiD’s big catalog includes the Buick estate wheels made of different materials and in different styles.
As mentioned before, the material used influences a car’s weight, just like the wheel’s size does. At our store, you can choose from the different sizes suiting your model. Furthermore, you’ll need to pick the individual color and style of the wheels, and when you see all the options available to you, you will no doubt be surprised. Finally, if you find a set you like and decide to buy them, it can also be a good idea to invest in some tires, as this is a product that always wears out and is always needed.
- SPEC-1® SP-1 Gloss Black with Machined Face$162.24 - $179.38 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chrome$195.80 - $373.09 (ea)
- ADVANTI RACING® 15th ANNIVERSARY Hyper Dark with Machined Undercut$179.00 - $291.00 (ea)
- KONIG® AIRSTRIKE Black with Machined Face$140.40 - $253.80 (ea)
- FIFTEEN 52® TARMAC White$329.00 - $379.00 (ea)
- MAXXIM® ALLEGRO Graphite with Machined Face and Lip$108.00 - $145.26 (ea)
- MOTEGI RACING® FF7 Gloss Black with Clear Coat and Polished Lip$113.27 - $154.35 (ea)
- HD® AUTOBAHN Black with Red Pinstripe$160.00 - $296.00 (ea)