Buick Encore Trailer Hitches
Do you consider yourself to be free? In order to be truly free you should escape into the world. Get rid of the daily routine for at least a couple of days once in a while. Use your Buick Encore to travel and see the world with your own eyes. Are you afraid that you won’t be able to utilize the power of your Buick Encore to full extent because of its relatively small luggage section? We suggest you to install a Buick Encore trailer hitch and travel with a trailer to be able to take everything you and your companions may need.
You should be aware that you are not going to find the right Buick Encore trailer hitch without some knowledge about the classification of trailer hitches as the capabilities of your car. You can purchase a weight-carrying hitch or a weight-distributing hitch depending of what kind of trailer you will be using. As approximately 10% of the trailer’s gross weight is shifted to the vehicle. Sometimes all of the weight can be carried by the back axis, however if you have a large trailer you would like to see the weight distributed between the back and front of your Buick Encore. You should not experience problems when installing the Buick Encore trailer hitch because we do our best to make the installation procedure easy.
- Popular Encore Part Numbers
- CURT® 11358 - Class 1 Exposed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/250 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 36527 - Class 2 Frame Round Tube Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (300/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 118588 - T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuLite™ HD Module
- Hidden Hitch® 90223 - Class 2 Round Tube Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (300/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Buick Encore Models
- Encore Base Trailer Hitches
- Encore Convenience Trailer Hitches
- Encore Leather Trailer Hitches
- Encore Premium Trailer Hitches