Keeping your new Buick Encore at its best performance is as easy as installing a custom exhaust system. You see, the stock exhaust is limited in terms of the exhaust flow it can handle at any given time, which limits the amount of power the engine can generate. A custom exhaust changes all this. With its large-diameter pipes and clear, non-restrictive design, a custom exhaust maximizes exhaust flow so that no pent-up gases are held between the engine cylinders and the outer pipe. This leaves the engine free to breathe and perform optimally, producing more power than before. Another reason why a custom Encore exhaust is important is that, being lighter than the stock exhaust, it reduces the car’s overall weight, proportionally increasing the horsepower to weight ratio. The Encore engine is small compared to the car’s weight, and this strains the engine which has to work extra hard to sustain this weight. Replacing the heavy stock exhaust with a light-weight custom exhaust will take off some of this weight, creating the balance needed between power and weight.
Buy your custom Encore exhaust system from CARiD to get the best in quality and fit. In stock is a range of 2013 Encore custom exhausts, tips, mufflers, headers and pipes from Borla, MagnaFlow, Onki, Flowmaster, MBRP, Zunden, Weapon-R, Gibson and RBP. Each exhaust system is custom built for specific Encore trims, so you will find one that matches your car’s specifications. CARiD custom exhausts are built to last. You will not need to replace them after every few months as is the case with many cheap exhausts. Another important quality in Encore custom exhaust systems is the rich engine note it gives. Your car will produce a more powerful roar when fitted with a custom exhaust, something almost every driver craves.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Single-Wall Round Angle Cut TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Crown® - Exhaust Header BoltStarting at: $3.02$3.02
Posted by Gino L.
"Easy to install, except you're going to need two bolts to mount the catalytic, cat back does not come with bolts. But overall a good experience, any good purchase change 2 miles to the gallon."