What is the key component of success? It’s the experience that you posses. You won’t accumulate the experience by staying at home and watching TV. You’ll see only what an average person is supposed to see this way. If you want to set goals and achieve them, you should decide what you want to experience. It’s easy to see the world with the Buick Enclave and a spacious trailer.
You must be aware that a lot depends on the choice of the right Buick Enclave trailer hitch. To start with, you should decide on what you would like to put in your trailer. Then you should calculate the gross weight. It’s easy: just add the approximate weight of the cargo to the weight of the trailer. Now you can decide what class of trailer hitch you need. Class I trailer hitch can handle up to 2,000 lbs, Class II – up to 3,000 lbs, Class III - 6,000 lbs, and so on. Each brings its own action principle and advantages to the table. A weight-carrying hitch will provide you with excellent control over a light trailer. A weight-distributing trailer hitch was created for heavier trailers since their weight will harm vehicle’s steering if all of it is placed on the back axis. The said trailer hitch distributes the weight between the axis, preventing possible trouble.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 5 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Multi-Tow™ Towing Wiring KitStarting at: $29.56$29.56
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.43$155.43
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.78$146.78
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Tekonsha® - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $13.53$13.53
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Buick LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- Hopkins® - Brake Control ConnectorStarting at: $20.04$20.04
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $20.39$20.39
"This is a wonderful way to add extra cargo carrying capacity. The whole thing swings out of the way to allow you access to the back of the vehicle. It is easy to mount."
"Nicely made product. Installed easily and operates very smooth. Just be sure to know how long you need the jack to be. This is a little too long for my application but that is my fault not theirs. Excellent product."