You shouldn’t have to struggle when it comes to finding a top-quality Buick Enclave Grill Guard and to prove it, CARiD.com showcases a selection that paves the way. Our inventory of Buick Enclave Grille Guards comes from superstar manufacturers such as Romik®, Westin®, and Black Horse®, ensuring the durability and fitment that matter most. An ultra-durable Stainless Steel Buick Enclave Grill is the perfect line of defense against pesky rocks and debris that can dent or chip your front-end’s face. Our Buick Enclave Grille Guards protect with style! Finishes like Chrome, Polished Steel, and Black Powder-Coat mean fashion as well as unbridled security. Don’t waste time searching for the best options at the best value: you’ve already found it!
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...$122.87 - $236.52
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
- Westin® Contour Light Bull BarContour Light Bull Bar by Westin. The Contour Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. It can be used with or without Driving Lights, for which welded...$187.78 - $286.17
- Broadfeet® 2.5" Bull Bar2.5" Bull Bar by Broadfeet. Protect your passengers and your vehicle with this tough-as-nails bull bar. It is made from strong stainless steel to withstand extreme road conditions. The skid plate attached to the bull bar elevates...$230.00 - $355.00
- Black Horse® Single Tube Rear Bumper GuardRear Bumper Guard by Black Horse Off Road. Bumper protection has never been easier. This great accessory will guard your plastic rear bumper from a runaway shopping cart or more extensive damage caused by another car. The unit is...$220.00 - $320.00
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...$234.16 - $302.98
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light Kit...$183.82 - $337.14
- Dee Zee® NX Running BoardsNX Running Boards by Dee Zee, 1 Pair. This stylish and corrosion resistant aluminum running board is styled with a contemporary look that matches todays sleek crossover sport utility vehicles, and comes in a universal 71-inch length...$126.67 - $385.18
- Romik® RZR Series Running BoardsRZR Series Running Boards by Romik, 1 Pair.$548.90 - $658.90
- Romik® RB2 Series Running BoardsRB2 Series Running Boards by Romik, 1 Pair.$500.50 - $654.50
- Romik® RAL Series Running BoardsRAL Series Running Boards by Romik. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. The RAL series is luxury at its best. Available in silver or black...$544.50 - $654.50
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$124.78 - $683.43
- Broadfeet® R11 Running BoardsR11 Running Boards by Broadfeet, 1 Pair. Make it safer and easier to climb into your vehicle with these stylish running boards. They have a unique design that doesn't touch the vehicle but still has a wide step area. These running...$331.00 - $498.00
- Broadfeet® R22 Running BoardsR22 Running Boards by Broadfeet, 1 Pair. These running boards will add style to your vehicle and ensure easy entry and exit. They are made from tough stainless steel and are durable enough to serve you for years to come. These...$331.00 - $498.00
- Westin® 4" Oval Tube Step Bars4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately). Oval Tube...$145.04 - $331.35
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
Buick Enclave Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2010 Buick Enclave