Buick Electra Trailer Hitches
The Buick Electra is an incarnation of sturdy beauty. Long carved lines and classic form of the body make you believe you can achieve any stated goal with this beast ready to take you to any given location, should it be a single mile or several hundred miles away. Still you will need a trailer for really long journeys since the Buick Electra isn’t capable of carrying a big amount of cargo. Luckily it has enough horsepower for the owner to take a trailer on a trip without worrying that his car will fail due to the additional weight.
On the one hand it is the car’s performance; on the other hand the Buick Electra trailer hitch is responsible for the success of a trip with a trailer. As about ten percent of the trailer’s gross weight is normally carried by the car, several types of trailer hitches are available to make the connection with any type of trailer safe and reliable. If the trailer is a lightweight one, a weight-carrying hitch is your choice. If it is heavier than a thousand pounds, you will want to distribute ten percent of the weight between the front and back axis – a weight-distributing hitch stands ready. Both types will not hinder your steering capabilities even one bit. Don’t worry about installing the Buick Electra trailer hitch – it is designed so that every driver is capable of installing it without help.
- # 9965662
- Thule® Force Cargo Boxfrom $449.95 - $599.95# 32791044
- # 13747437
This trailer hitch harness works great and the pulley system worked perfect. The harness is built very well and looks like it should work for a long time.
- Buick Electra Models
- Electra 225 Trailer Hitches
- Electra 225 Custom Trailer Hitches
- Electra 225 Limited Trailer Hitches
- Electra Base Trailer Hitches
- Electra Custom Trailer Hitches
- Electra Estate Wagon Trailer Hitches
- Electra Limited Trailer Hitches
- Electra Park Avenue Trailer Hitches
- Electra Park Avenue Ultra Trailer Hitches
- Electra T-Type Trailer Hitches